Cinematic Touch

San Jose del Cabo, MX · View map

About Cinematic Touch

On second thought, this section should really be called “About you”. The reason? Well, you could wind your way through a tedious description of our educational backgrounds, experience, or how we got to where we are today… but at the end of the day, when all is said and done and you find yourself reliving your wedding story for years to come, would any of it really matter?

We believe our work speaks for itself. The time, energy, and refreshing creativity we infuse each keepsake film are evident of our passion and who we are. Our purpose is to ensure that every single frame flow seamlessly and capture the authentic story of one of the most important days of your life. We aim to preserve each valuable moment for as long as you both shall live. This is your story… told with a Cinematic Touch.

8 Reviews for Cinematic Touch

8 Cinematic Touch Reviews

M
Marilyn

Married on 06/02/2018

I love the video he created from my wedding day. I cried it was so good. He captured all the special moments of that day. He was professional and easy to work with from beginning to end and takes into ... Read more account your opinion regarding the video in editing process. Absolutely the best videographer in Cabo! My only regret from the wedding was not hiring for more hours. He is worth every penny. Book him for your wedding day!

R
Roxanne

Married on 05/25/2018

I had the best experience with Angel and his team! I am so happy that I decided to use them for their services and creating a special Momento of our wedding in Cabo. Angel was very attentive and easy ... Read more to work with. He stayed in constant contact with me and we even met with him before hand on a separate trip to Cabo. My wedding video is absolutely beautiful. I get so many compliments on it. It was well worth every penny. Each and every time I look at it, I find myself smiling the entire time I’m watching it. And I always see some other little detail or special moment that was captured. Thank you Cinematic Touch!

K
Kasey

Married on 05/27/2017

The videos are absolutely amazing! Hiring cinematic touch to capture our big day was one of the best decisions we made! They were wonderful on the day of our wedding, and a joy to work with! After the ... Read more wedding we received our video quickly and it is stunning! We feel so grateful to Cinematic Touch for giving us this incredible video so that we can share with our family and friends and relive our big day anytime we wish! Thank you!!!