CINEMATIC WEDDING STORY

Manchester, CT · View map · Visit website

About CINEMATIC WEDDING STORY

Cinematic Wedding Story is a wedding videography company located in Manchester, Connecticut that captures destination weddings and weddings throughout Connecticut and the surrounding New England areas. They specialize in creating personalized wedding films that inspire and are inspired by you. Wedding videography services include up to ten hours of coverage, as well as an assortment of video services and highlight films. Your wedding videography will include all the special moments, from getting ready and the first look and up until the last dance. The videographers at Cinematic Wedding Story use a mix of cinematic and documentary storytelling videography styles to capture every important moment on your wedding day.

Cinematic Wedding Story offers a range of wedding videography services. Services include:

• Highlight video

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 08/22/2015

I really cannot put into words how I feel about my experience with Leonard and everyone from Cinematic Wedding Story. I had not intended on having a videographer, due to budget, but my mother insisted ... Read more and we made it happen. Now, having been through the wedding and entire planning process, this is the absolute #1 best choice my husband and I made. Len was a pleasure to work with, the entire process he listened to every request and concern I had, he worked with my photographer and coordinated planning, and he made the entire process so pleasurable and easy for us. The day of the wedding he was an absolute delight, as well as his entire team. They did not feel like hired vendors, they truly just felt like part of the family. My wedding video was insane. The highlight video, which was about 8 minutes long, was so unbelievable, I had friends of friends sharing it on Facebook, and commenting to me. It was so personal and touching, it made me feel like I was reliving the day. The video itself was its own DVD, broken up into chapters. It was so perfectly done. I know everyone has a biased opinion of their own wedding, but I truly cannot say enough about Leonard and Cinematic Wedding Story. I have referred multiple friends and family members who will be using them for the 2016-2017 wedding seasons, you should do the same.

T
Tania & Tunde

Married on 09/09/2017

I looked tirelessly over the internet for videographers, and it was 100% clear when I saw Lenny's work, he was our man. Lenny's talent was great--the tempo of his videos, his ability to capture ... Read more emotion, to tell a long story in a matter of seconds to leave you breathless and teary-eyed and renewed with love; now that's talent. His use of cinematic and photographic elements and effects using juxtaposition, different focal points, near and far, fast and slow displays his talent, but matching these upon the perfect sound...now that's Lenny's heart. His love for what he does emanates through him and you will feel his intense passion for using his gifts to capture the most beautiful memories of your day. Lenny was such a pleasure to work with. He is professional, detail-oriented, kind and honest and came with a wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise in his craft. We were very particular about who we invited to be part of our wedding, while your talent needed to be of a certain caliber, it was also very important to us that the people we worked with, we liked. Above meeting the standard of being able to perform the task he was hired to do, Lenny was truly a joy to have as part of our wedding experience and memories. So grateful for you. Thanks Lenny!

M
Meredith

Married on 08/19/2017

My husband and I got married this past August and had the pleasure of working with Lenny. He was very friendly and easy to work with. After meeting with Lenny a couple of times and going over all the ... Read more details for our wedding we felt very confident in Lenny’s work. After viewing our wedding video recently we were in awe with the quality of work and how well the video was put together. We are absolutely in love with our wedding video and will cherish it for years to come. We can’t thank Lenny enough for the phenomenal job he did!!