Cinful Desserts

8 Cinful Desserts Reviews

L
Lisa

Married on 06/04/2016

This place is the bomb for any couple looking for a beautiful cake. Loved giving her an idea and letting her go with it. Got alot of complements on my cake. Read more This place is the bomb for any couple looking for a beautiful cake. Loved giving her an idea and letting her go with it. Got alot of complements on my cake.

W
Wendy

Married on 05/21/2016

I ordered a tiered wedding cake for my cousin's wedding from Cindy at Cinful Desserts that I was beyond pleased with. Cindy took my ideas and ran. Not only was the cake beautiful, but it taste amazing ... Read more too! She was a delight to work with; on time, on budget, friendly, and very professional. I would highly recommend making Cinful Desserts your first stop for any occasion desserts.

J
jodi

Married on 05/21/2016

I gave her a picture from Pinterest and she made my cake exactly like I pictured. It was extremely well ade and tasted so yummy! A ll three flavors because each tier w as a different flavor. ... Read more Wonderful job! Also had cake pops and cupcakes that really fast!! People raved over our cake!!