Ciprian Photography

Irvine, California · View map · Visit website

About Ciprian Photography

Ciprian Photography is a wedding photographer based in Anaheim, California. Natural and photojournalistic in style, owner Ciprian Bot’s professional work speaks for itself. Friendly, honest and flexible, Ciprian Photography will capture beautiful, authentic and true-to-life images to cherish for a lifetime. Contact Ciprian Photography today to book an engagement or wedding portrait session.

Experience
Owner and head photographer Ciprian Bot grew up in Romania but now calls Orange County, California his home. He bought his first Nikon D40 over a decade ago and has been shooting professionally ever since.

Ciprian Photography offers a wedding photography package that includes one event per day, high-resolution images and digital files. Services offered by Ciprian Photography include the following:

• Engagement shoot

A
Featured
Adina

Married on 04/28/2018

Ciprian did our engagement photos and i can not be happier with the results! Besides the fact that he is very professional and super flexible, he made sure we are enjoying the photoshoot. Loved ... Read more working with him. He’ll definitely do our wedding also!

Faith
Faith Rummel

Getting married on 03/28/2020

Engagement photos

I had an amazing experience with him. He had our photos back to us so quickly and they look stunning! My partner and I couldn't be happier with the outcome and look forward to wedding photos! Read more I had an amazing experience with him. He had our photos back to us so quickly and they look stunning! My partner and I couldn't be happier with the outcome and look forward to wedding photos!

R
Rebecca

Married on 07/14/2018

Me and my husband hired Siprian Photography for out engagement photos and we are very pleased with the service and the photograps. The photohrapher is professional and makes you feel comfortable in ... Read more front of the camera. We also received the photos in timely manner and they were gorgeous. Overall I would definitely recommend this service if you're looking for superior quality!