Circle City Selfies

Zionsville, IN · View map

About Circle City Selfies

Everyone loves photos and Circle City Selfies offers everything you love about a traditional photo booth, but with a modern, interactive twist that will keep your guests coming back for more! Our mobile Circle City Selfie Station is Indy's' best photo booth and will provide you and your event with customized photo entertainment that will create a high energy, exciting, and immersive experience guaranteed to take your event to the next level and keep your guests talking!

We cater all events in the Indianapolis area, as well as the state of Indiana – weddings, corporate functions, private parties, trade shows, conventions, holiday parties, launch parties, reunions, children's parties, bat/bar mitvahs, bachelor(ette) partie, baby showers, bridal showers, school events, proms, PR campaigns, marketing events, sorority and fraternity socials, sweet 16 parties, carnivals, plus many more

4 Reviews for Circle City Selfies

4 Circle City Selfies Reviews

Liz
Liz

Married on 11/09/2018

Circle City Selfies made my wedding so special! Ross and David were amazing, very professional and accommodating (I called with only a months notice!). The selfie booth was like no other, including ... Read more a very modern look, an abundance of props and easy to use. If you are looking to have that extra wow at your wedding then I highly recommend Circle City Selfies!

D
Danielle

Married on 05/28/2016

Circle City Selfies was a huge hit at my graduation party. Very happy with the service and the fun it brought to my party! Read more Circle City Selfies was a huge hit at my graduation party. Very happy with the service and the fun it brought to my party!

A
Axis

Married on 03/01/2016

We loved having Circle City Selfies at our event! It was so much fun, and we will certainly be using them again for future events! Read more We loved having Circle City Selfies at our event! It was so much fun, and we will certainly be using them again for future events!