Circle J Vintage Cars

Dripping Springs, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Circle J Vintage Cars

Circle J Vintage Cars, LLC is a vintage car and chauffeur service in Dripping Springs, Texas that offers couples a unique and extravagant transportation experience for their wedding. Making your wedding, anniversary, or event special and memorable is their primary goal, which is why they go above and beyond to treat all their clients like celebrities. Circle J Vintage Cars, LLC has been providing their elite services in and around Austin and Hill Country since 2015.

Circle J Vintage Cars, LLC offers each of their couples the chance to spend their wedding day riding around in a luxurious 1962 Bentley or 1941 Cadallic, complete with VIP treatment and professional chauffeurs. They also have a 1989 Rolls Royce and 1965 Dodge Coronet. Their expert chauffeurs, who always wear uniforms and white gloves, will gladly take you to a single or multiple locations as a one-way or round trip. Circle J Vintage Cars, LLC’s add-ons include red carpet service, champagne toast, flowers, wedding signage, photo shoot sessions, and a personalized license plate.

18 Reviews for Circle J Vintage Cars

18 Circle J Vintage Cars Reviews

R
Featured
R.

Married on 07/15/2017

I had Circle J Vintage pick my fiance up in the Cadillac the morning of our wedding. He was so surprised, and he loved the gift. The Cadillac brought my fiance and his two groomsmen to our wedding ... Read more venue. We then used the Bentley as our exit vehicle. It was so great to do the mid-day car switch. Dave from Circle J was awesome to work with. He was great about keeping the pickup a surprise! He was also always very responsive and flexible. The price was very reasonable compared to the other big antique rental places in Austin. I'm so glad I found Circle J!!

Angela
Angela Shipp

Married on 06/07/2019

Beautiful Car & Amazing Service

Our getaway car was beautiful! We had a 1941 Cadillac and the pictures didn't do it justice. My fiance was crazy about the car, so it was an easy choice! Dave was a great driver, took care of us well ... Read more in the car, and was so nice! My fiance even accidentally left his toiletry bag and the next day we had an email from Dave about getting it back. Top notch service and would highly recommend hiring Circle J Vintage Cars!

S
Susan LaDart

Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect Wedding Limo

I rented the 1962 Bentley for my son and his wife for their exit limo from their wedding at Prospect House. We were all staying at a venue very close by, so the driver took them for a cruise through ... Read more the hill country. The service was top notch and the car was gorgeous. It made for a perfect close to a very special day.