Circle J Vintage Cars

Dripping Springs, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Circle J Vintage Cars

Circle J Vintage Cars, LLC is a vintage car and chauffeur service in Dripping Springs, Texas that offers couples a unique and extravagant transportation experience for their wedding. Making your wedding, anniversary, or event special and memorable is their primary goal, which is why they go above and beyond to treat all their clients like celebrities. Circle J Vintage Cars, LLC has been providing their elite services in and around Austin and Hill Country since 2015.

Circle J Vintage Cars, LLC offers each of their couples the chance to spend their wedding day riding around in a luxurious 1962 Bentley or 1941 Cadallic, complete with VIP treatment and professional chauffeurs. They also have a 1989 Rolls Royce and 1965 Dodge Coronet. Their expert chauffeurs, who always wear uniforms and white gloves, will gladly take you to a single or multiple locations as a one-way or round trip. Circle J Vintage Cars, LLC’s add-ons include red carpet service, champagne toast, flowers, wedding signage, photo shoot sessions, and a personalized license plate.

14 Reviews for Circle J Vintage Cars

14 Circle J Vintage Cars Reviews

R
Featured
R.

Married on 07/15/2017

I had Circle J Vintage pick my fiance up in the Cadillac the morning of our wedding. He was so surprised, and he loved the gift. The Cadillac brought my fiance and his two groomsmen to our wedding ... Read more venue. We then used the Bentley as our exit vehicle. It was so great to do the mid-day car switch. Dave from Circle J was awesome to work with. He was great about keeping the pickup a surprise! He was also always very responsive and flexible. The price was very reasonable compared to the other big antique rental places in Austin. I'm so glad I found Circle J!!

Adam
Adam Fitko

Married on 03/22/2019

Best Experience Ever

Dave was a pleasure to work with renting the '65 Coronet as the getaway car for our wedding. He arrived early, keeps the car immaculate, was great to ride with, and overall helped to make our wedding ... Read more amazing. A lot of our guests where excited to see the car (and hear!) and we are still hearing about how fun it was for him to be there. Most importantly, my wife loved the car, so bonus points to Dave for when I make the case to eventually get one!

B
Brooks Bailey

Married on 02/23/2019

Classic Cars, Classic Service

Dave and Circle J Vintage Cars helped make our special day even more special. Guests LOVED taking photos with the car and Dave brought my lost cell phone back the next day! Wow! A++ Read more Dave and Circle J Vintage Cars helped make our special day even more special. Guests LOVED taking photos with the car and Dave brought my lost cell phone back the next day! Wow! A++