Ciro's Hair Pavilion

Elmwood Park, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Ciro's Hair Pavilion

Ciro’s Hair Pavilion provides beauty services to brides in Elmwood Park, New Jersey. The team also provides their services throughout New Jersey, New York and Connecticut. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 1988 and specializes in hair, makeup, spray tanning, extensions and waxing.

Ciro’s Hair Pavilion offers high-quality service options to each couple. They are the experts in bridal hair and makeup, and they provide in-salon and on-site options for couples. The team has experience working with both large and small bridal parties, so you can rest assured that your specific situation is something they have experience with. Complimentary hair and makeup consultations are available. In addition to a variety of hair services, the following options are offered for makeup:

• Airbrush makeup

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 03/06/2016

Ciro's was a blast to work with... Myself, my mom and my girls had a fabulous time with Nina and Gabriella and Ciro and the trial and the day of the wedding. Working with Nina over the course of ... Read more months was so easy, she called and emailed when she said she would, which is not very common with so many other wedding related vendors. We spent over 3.5 hours the day of the wedding (3.6.2016) and it was a blast. All of my girls hair and makeup was outstanding and last all night and some of us still had our hair perfectly coiffed the next day! They were so helpful during the trial and Gabriella works amazingly fast and is super creative and helpful... My Mother in law was not very happy with her hair at time of her trial; it was a very dated style, contrary to what she has showed Ciro, but they did fix it before she left. Suggestion - when working with Ciro - let him know clearly what you want.. My mom is very vocal and her hair was FABULOUS - Ciro did an amazing job on her hair. Definitely check Ciro's out for your hair and makeup - they will not disappoint!

D
Daylin

Married on 04/12/2019

Very professional and accommodating

They did a great job with my hair and make up. Thanks to the trial that was done a month before on the day of the wedding everything went smoothly. They were very easy to work with. Read more They did a great job with my hair and make up. Thanks to the trial that was done a month before on the day of the wedding everything went smoothly. They were very easy to work with.

S
Stephanie

Married on 07/06/2018

The whole team at Ciros was absolutely amazing. Nina was quick to respond to all emails, and questions. Gabriella got me ready for the big day and I have never felt more like a Disney princess! My ... Read more hair stayed all day long and was even still in pretty good shape when I woke up the next day! They even accommodated all 10 of my bridesmaids. All of the girls loved their hair and makeup. The whole morning went like clockwork and they had everyone out and ready to go on time which was so great and really took a ton of stress off! I could not recommend the whole Ciro's team more!