Citiscape Weddings

Tulsa, OK · View map · Visit website

About Citiscape Weddings

There’s just something about the emotion one feels when video and sound are blended together. There is just nothing quite like capturing the way the dress moves as the Bride walks to meet her Groom, the tears a Mom and Dad shed, the deep breaths, the laughter, the stillness in the air. There are so many things as we look through our lens that we see and feel that tell your story. We have been honored to tell many couple’s stories and I can honestly say no two couples or stories are the same. That is where my Team and myself get the thrill and excitement of making wedding films. The bonus to creating wedding films is getting to know our couples and gaining new friends.

Experience
I have been telling stories from behind the camera for more than 29 years! I started out in photography, which I loved, but when I got behind a video camera in college my fate was sealed. I am a recovering photojournalist, a Starbucks addict, mother of two, College Grad, I love all animals (except skunks), I love lake life and grew up on Key Biscayne, an Island off of Miami. Came to Oklahoma for College, fell in love and stayed. And I have never looked back!

Citiscape Weddings produces the final videos in various formats such as DVD, USB flash drives, and digital downloads. We offer a variety of videography services including:

• Additional hours

C
Featured
Cheri

Married on 09/24/2016

What a great experience working with Citiscape Weddings! A wonderful way to capture the day through video. Very professional, I don't think the videographers ever sat down! They were right there the ... Read more whole day capturing every moment but not intrusive, I never seemed to notice them. As the mother of the bride, I wanted the day to be perfect. It was so much more. It was such a busy day and went by so fast, but the video will last forever. Thank you Citiscape Weddings for giving us that everlasting memory of Ricky and Suzanne's beautiful day. Jamie Wright, thank you for everything!

T
Tanya Summers

Married on 10/12/2018

Best Videographers EVER!

Where do I even begin, hiring Citiscape Weddings was such a great decision. They were so much fun to have on our wedding day & the video they created for us was AMAZING! They captured everything from ... Read more us getting ready all the way to our send off. We highly recommend them!!!

A
Alex

Married on 08/26/2017

If I had to pick one word to describe Citiscape Weddings it would be dedication. There isn’t a team out there as passionate and dedicated to making sure your wedding film is everything you dream it to ... Read more to be. Jamie goes above and beyond to understand each couple intimately from details about the wedding to the bride and groom’s individual personalities. On wedding day the entire team is working nonstop to make sure every special moment is captured while still being discreet and not distracting from the event itself. I highly recommend Citiscape Weddings to help capture those memories that will last a lifetime!