City Club Fort Worth

Fort Worth, Texas · View map · Visit website

About City Club Fort Worth

Introduction

Downtown Fort Worth, TX venue providing catering, rooms & service. Classic Ballroom & light filled space with a balcony for great photo opportunities

Small enough for personal attention but large enough to feed and organize a crowd of 500 or more.

Facilities and Capacities
11 Rooms accomodating 5 to 250 people. Entire 3rd floor will accomodate 500

Average Price for receptions $4500 to $24,000

Average Price for Ceremonies and Receptions: $6665 to $26,500

Rooms, wait staff, servers, food and beverage (but you can bring in your own desserts/bridal cake) bar and bar set ups

Staging, tables, gold chivari chairs, floor length linens,glassware,flat ware,dishes, setup, tear down and clean up

Cake table, Sign in table, Gift table, Staging for a band or DJ table,Wood dance floor, security, tasting for 2, covered complimentary parking on weekends, detailed timeline, cake cutting services

Off Property Catering

Featured
Beth

Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding venue

Absolutely amazing. The staff took care of everything! Everyone loved the food and the venue. Our timeline was taken care of and we did not have a single thing to stress about. Best night ever! Read more Absolutely amazing. The staff took care of everything! Everyone loved the food and the venue. Our timeline was taken care of and we did not have a single thing to stress about. Best night ever!

Kris
Kris Hooks

Married on 12/01/2018

"This is the best wedding reception I've ever been to!"

I cannot image a venue any more perfect for a wedding reception than The Fort Worth Club! The food was exquisite! The room and set-up provided an inviting, elegant, fantastically fun experience. The ... Read more bar service and wait staff were wonderful. Comments heard from our guests included: “This wedding reception has set the bar at a whole new level” “This is the best wedding reception I’ve ever been to!” “I don’t know when I’ve had this much fun!” “This place is spectacular!” “This is THE BEST food I’ve ever had at a reception!” I wish I could personally thank every person at the Fort Worth Club who helped make our daughter's wedding reception the most spectacular party I’ve ever been part of. Their customer service and attention to detail is exceptional! Memories were made at the Fort Worth Club that will warm the hearts of the bride, groom, our families and friends for the rest of our lives. I’m still smiling! Thanks to all of you at the Fort Worth Club!

Andrea
Andrea

Married on 08/04/2018

Loved the City Club!

We loved having our reception at the City Club! Honestly, it was the only venue we looked at, but we fell in love with it as soon as we saw it. We chose the Oak Room, and the richness of the woods and ... Read more and the darker tones in there were a perfect fit for us and our style. The other room with all the mirrors is beautiful, too, but the Oak Room lent a bit of a 1920s richness meets grand library feel, which we adored. The adjacent bar was also beautiful and perfect for hosting our cocktail hour. And we were able to sneak out onto the roof for some beautiful photos with downtown Fort Worth in the background. Kelly Norvell and her team were a breeze to work with. Kelly was always open to questions, and lent her experienced suggestions, which were much appreciated. She was incredibly flexible, knowledgeable, and open to any specific requests we had. The food was delicious, the service impeccable, and our guests raved about the every aspect of our reception there. If you're looking for an opulent space, delectable food, and friendly vendors for your reception, you won't find anything more perfect than the City Club!