Hired? Booked

6 CITY CLUB Los Angeles Reviews

N
Nancy

Married on 03/09/2013

Omg! If you're considering having your wedding here, look no more! Ernest, the coordinator, at The City Club runs this place look clockwork! EVERYONE at this club is soooooo professional, courteous, ... Read more and reliable! The food is amazing! Chef Enrique is very creative and consistent, what you get at your tasting is exactly what you will get at your wedding. I did not have a professional wedding planner ( as I love planning) and I didn't have a day of coordinator because I couldn't find one that I liked and trusted. But luckily I just communicated what I wanted and needed to Ernest and he made sure he took care of it on his end so everything fell into place. The City Club was very very accommodating, I won't go into details the stuff that they did for me as I know every bride is different, but I will suggest that you contact Ernest and ask! They're moving soon to a different building by the end of the year so hopefully the new place will have the same awesome view, because I know that the staff will be!

K
kerry

Married on 02/19/2012

Hands down the most beautiful venue in Downtown LA. It is at the top of the Wells Fargo buidling, 54th Floor, so you can imagine the views. We had our ceremony at 5:30, timed for the sunset, ... Read more absolutely stunning views, the guests loved it. We moved to a the Vista lounge for our happy hour, where you could continue to watch the end of the sunset while enjoying cocktails and apps. Then we moved to the ball room (windows face north and east), by this time it was dark, so you could enjoy the endless city lights. This is a private club, BUT they will do weddings on the weekends, Sat or Sun. Our coordinator, Ernest, was fantastic, very helpful throughout the whole process. The chef Brian is AMAZING, everyone was raving about the food. He let us customize our own menu which I really appreciated. He was so great to work with and the tasting was a blast (we were so full and boozy by the time we left!) :) Thankfully we live downtown so we didn't have to drive. If you want a city feel and enjoy the views of LA without worrying about weather, rain, or wind, this is your spot. Highly recommend this venue, it was the dream location for us - view, good food, good service and reasonably priced (when compared to other downtown LA venues).

Kathryn
Kathryn

Married on 01/07/2012

We had our wedding reception at City Club and it was absolutely amazing! The view is spectacular. The staff is great they are all professional and wonderful to work with. Ernest the Private Event's ... Read more Manager was amazing! He and his staff made sure that everything flowed smoothly and that we would enjoy our reception. The food is also amazing! Their prime rib is to die for! They also had a really great bar with an extensive selection of drinks. We got a lot of compliments on everything. I would highly recommend this venue.