City Club Los Angeles

Los Angeles, CA · View map · Visit website

About City Club Los Angeles

CITY CLUB Los Angeles is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Los Angeles, California. Couples who choose to host their wedding celebration at this facility can expect a stylish event that is tailored to satisfy their needs.

Facilities and Capacity

Sleek modern spaciousness meets a touch of Hollywood regency in the event spaces available at CITY CLUB Los Angeles. Host a wedding celebration in one of three large meeting rooms, all of which can be combined to form a ballroom for your chic reception. The Harbor Room, which affords unmatched views of LA Live and Santa Monica, has a maximum capacity of 120 guests; the Hollywood Room, showcasing the Fashion, Financial, and Jewelry Districts of LA, has a maximum capacity of 250 guests; and the Santa Monica Room, with its views of the Financial District and LA Live, can host a maximum of 120 guests. The rooms are clean, open, and modern, featuring textured flooring as well as patterned and modern furniture.

Hosting a wedding at CITY CLUB Los Angeles means your wedding is planned by special event professionals who are flexible, hard-working, and detail-oriented. A wedding package with this facility includes floor-length linens, a dance floor in your choice of black or white, two hours of bar service from a house-brand bar, and cocktail hour hors d’oeuvres. Bar services include house liquors and wines.

Full catering services are also a part of this rental package, with your choice of a plated or buffet meal. Tables, chairs, flatware, glassware, and china are included with catering and overall reception services. This facility even provides your gourmet wedding cake and offers a sparkling wine toast to the newlyweds. Packages are customizable according to your desires. Additionally, some packages come with extra benefits, such as an intermezzo course and Chiavari chairs, which are included with a ceremony package.

This wedding venue is LGBT friendly, having hosted a variety of chic, modern wedding celebrations for all couples. Other more general services include:

• Drapery
  • Valet

9 Reviews for City Club Los Angeles

9 City Club Los Angeles Reviews

Allen
Allen & Margaret

Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful views 360

Beautiful venue, delicious meals, and friendly/helpful staffs. Read more Beautiful venue, delicious meals, and friendly/helpful staffs.

N
Nancy

Married on 03/09/2013

Omg! If you're considering having your wedding here, look no more! Ernest, the coordinator, at The City Club runs this place look clockwork! EVERYONE at this club is soooooo professional, courteous, ... Read more and reliable! The food is amazing! Chef Enrique is very creative and consistent, what you get at your tasting is exactly what you will get at your wedding. I did not have a professional wedding planner ( as I love planning) and I didn't have a day of coordinator because I couldn't find one that I liked and trusted. But luckily I just communicated what I wanted and needed to Ernest and he made sure he took care of it on his end so everything fell into place. The City Club was very very accommodating, I won't go into details the stuff that they did for me as I know every bride is different, but I will suggest that you contact Ernest and ask! They're moving soon to a different building by the end of the year so hopefully the new place will have the same awesome view, because I know that the staff will be!

K
kerry

Married on 02/19/2012

Hands down the most beautiful venue in Downtown LA. It is at the top of the Wells Fargo buidling, 54th Floor, so you can imagine the views. We had our ceremony at 5:30, timed for the sunset, ... Read more absolutely stunning views, the guests loved it. We moved to a the Vista lounge for our happy hour, where you could continue to watch the end of the sunset while enjoying cocktails and apps. Then we moved to the ball room (windows face north and east), by this time it was dark, so you could enjoy the endless city lights. This is a private club, BUT they will do weddings on the weekends, Sat or Sun. Our coordinator, Ernest, was fantastic, very helpful throughout the whole process. The chef Brian is AMAZING, everyone was raving about the food. He let us customize our own menu which I really appreciated. He was so great to work with and the tasting was a blast (we were so full and boozy by the time we left!) :) Thankfully we live downtown so we didn't have to drive. If you want a city feel and enjoy the views of LA without worrying about weather, rain, or wind, this is your spot. Highly recommend this venue, it was the dream location for us - view, good food, good service and reasonably priced (when compared to other downtown LA venues).