City Cottage on Chouteau

Saint Louis, MO · View map

About City Cottage on Chouteau

This country French inspired event space in midtown was formally the home of the renowned King Louie's restaurant. St. Louisans familiar with this space will remember and reminisce over the incredible Tiger's Eye Oak bar in the reception room, as well as the beautifully landscaped patio over looking the western St. Louis skyline. Other amenities include French doors overlooking the patio, high ceilings, brick fireplace, hardwood floors throughout, exposed brick walls, a patio awning for inclement weather, outdoor wood-burning pizza oven and bar, as well as a brightly lit and secure parking lot.

City Cottage on Chouteau, rich in St. Louis heritage, started as a hospitality room for the beer industry - Catering St. Louis continues that warm tradition and welcomes you to be our guest at wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners and whatever else you choose to celebrate!

3 Reviews for City Cottage on Chouteau

3 City Cottage on Chouteau Reviews

S
simone

Married on 11/01/2014

I fell in love with City Cottage from the moment I saw pictures of it online. It was true love when I took the tour and I am still in love with the venue. I would not have changed a single thing about ... Read more our venue location. I was and still am blown away by the service, responsiveness, respect and dedication from the team at City Cottage. Rhonda was an angel from Heaven. She made the whole night perfect. Everything went smoothly and flawlessly. She was amazing to work with and made our day so magical and beautiful. I was in love with everything and would not have changed a single thing. I don't not have enough kind words to express how thankful I am of Rhonda and City Cottage. They are worth every penny and more. They go above and beyond for you and make you feel like the most important person in the world throughout the whole planning process and the day of your wedding. They genuinely care about you and put in a lot of thought and time into everything for your wedding. I could not imagine getting married anywhere else.

L
Laurie

Married on 10/10/2014

Catering St Louis and my coordinator made planning a City Cottage rehearsal dinner from Chicago a breeze. The total package price was very reasonable compared to other St Louis restaurants. On top of ... Read more of the price came fabulous service and delicious food. City Cottage itself is very charming, with the feeling of hosting a party in your own French chateau. My guests were very, very pleased with the ambiance of the space. I was extremely pleased with the service and free parking - I felt like a guest a my own party!

T
Torrey

Married on 05/10/2014

Alaynne and the entire staff of City Cottage were invaluable at helping me put my wedding reception together. Every question was answered, every request was fulfilled. I couldn't have chosen a better ... Read more place to go. The food was also amazing. It was hard to get up and greet everyone and leave food on the plate. Guests all told me it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to and some who have daughters recently engaged were wishing they had known about it before booking somewhere else. The place is romantic and intimate. Just was I was looking for.

City Cottage on Chouteau FAQ