City of Newport, RI

Newport, RI · View map · Visit website

About City of Newport, RI

City of Newport, RI is a wedding venue located in Newport, Rhode Island. It is right on the Atlantic Ocean and is less than one mile from Historic Bellevue Avenue, offering an ideal location and waterfront setting.

Facilities and Capacity
City of Newport, RI features a 5,200 square foot event space that is 12-sided and symmetrical! The space has a seating capacity of 175 guests. For beach weddings, this venue offers a wrap-around deck with breathtaking ocean views.

City of Newport, RI offers many services that you and your guests can enjoy. The services provided include:

• Arched wedding trellis
  • Dining tables
  • Chairs
  • Carousel rides during first hour of event time
  • Live band or DJ

Featured
    Melissa

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing! Perfect beachside ceremony

Best decision we made! I wanted to get married on the beach and the rotunda delivered with a beachside ceremony and a reception in a room surrounded with windows looking out to the water. Super ... Read more inexpensive but amazing! Peggy was great through the whole process and was very helpful! Since you do have to bring in all your own vendors I recommend having a day of coordinator to be there that day- although the rotunda does provide staff to help if you need it!

N
    Nicky

Married on 06/15/2018

Everyone at the Rotunda was friendly, professional, and helpful. Planning was a breeze. What I like about this space is that you can make it your own - it is a big, open space with stunning 360 degree ... Read more views. Not only that but the carousel was a BLAST- folks in our party just loved it (see photos). People were lining up to get on. The venue also doesn't try to get you with hidden fees. Their prices are their prices, and what you read in the rental package is what you get. And that includes things like tables and chairs! We had a really good experience here, especially with bringing in a caterer who did a buffet style setup, which I think the space is conducive to. I highly recommend this venue.

C
    Chrissy

Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Easton Beach Rotunda Ballroom in June 2018, and we could not have been more thrilled with how everything turned out. Peggy Magner is the ... Read more venue manager, and honestly, she was one of the primary reasons why we selected the Rotunda as our wedding venue. Peggy was a complete professional from day one of communicating with her. Peggy was filled with great knowledge and advice on which vendors we could work with to make our wedding day perfect. She remained in contact with us throughout our year-and-a-half long engagement, never hesitating to answer our questions every step of the way. I felt like our wedding was in great hands with Peggy at the helm. Not only was Peggy the best to work with, but the space is absolutely beautiful. I never thought we’d be able to afford a beachside wedding in Newport, but the Rotunda is very reasonably priced. We were also lucky that the weather cooperated with us so that we could have our beautiful ceremony outdoors with the ocean as our gorgeous backdrop. Our guests also were so excited to ride on the carousel, which is definitely a very unique wedding experience that you can’t get at any other venue. Thank you to Peggy and to the Rotunda Ballroom staff for making our wedding truly magnificent in every way.