City Roots

Columbia, SC · View map

About City Roots

City Roots is an urban, organic farm located minutes from downtown Columbia, where rustic charm meets romance. Choose from unique ceremony and reception spaces indoors and out to create a one-of-a-kind wedding experience for you and your guests. Punctuate the event with locally-sourced and expertly created cuisine from our partner F2T Productions, a full service catering and event production company. Then relax as the simple, natural beauty surrounding the farm unfolds throughout the celebration, leaving a lasting impression on you and your guests. Vintage, farm decor and additional rental equipment available.

2 Reviews for City Roots

2 City Roots Reviews

M
moe

Married on 04/08/2017

I have been to this location not for a wedding but on several other events. Now that I am getting married I am highly considering it. I loved the location, and the service was impeccable. I look ... Read more forward to working with them while planning my own wedding,

N
Natalie

Married on 03/04/2017

I wanted to get married outside and was having a hard time figuring out where to do it in Columbia, SC. But then my friend suggested City Roots and I instantly knew that would be where I celebrated ... Read more the best day of my life. Everything was perfect from the layout, the management team, the wait staff, parking availability and the FOOD (We used Farm to Table Event Company - they partner with City Roots for events and dinners). Everyone with City Roots and Farm to Table Event Company was patient throughout the entire process. The natural backdrop of the farm pairs incredibly well with Farm to Table Event Company’s focus on local, sustainable, and organic food. City Roots and Farm to Table Event Company allowed us to realize our exact vision of how our special day would unfold, and ultimately be remembered for the rest of our lives. Thank you to Vanessa, Joelle, Kristian, Eric and the entire staff!

City Roots FAQ