Citybeatz DJ Services

Huntsville, AL · View map

About Citybeatz DJ Services

Professional, licensed, and insured. Specializing in Weddings with affordable Packages. Huge music library with awesome Bose Professional Series sound equipment, We do Uplighting, Monogram Lighting, etc. And, yes, we do non-wedding events too! Check us out at Citybeatz DJ Services on Facebook! 5-Star Rated!

12 Reviews for Citybeatz DJ Services

12 Citybeatz DJ Services Reviews

Tgrimm
Toria

Married on 09/30/2017

We cannot say enough how much we loved having Citybeatz as our DJ. As a reviewer, I am always skeptical of 5/5 ratings, but they really were top notch. Paul responded quickly to our initial requests ... Read more and made the entire process simple. He has a song checklist that lists every event that might need a song. He also edited a song we could use for the first dance! Paul could tell our crowd was into dancing, so he kept the party going. We were a bit off schedule, but he accommodated to fit our needs. Absolutely worth it!

A
Ashley

Married on 09/05/2014

More than a dj service! Absolutely perfect. So so so happy I made the choice. I will reuse this dj and recommend to everyone Read more More than a dj service! Absolutely perfect. So so so happy I made the choice. I will reuse this dj and recommend to everyone

S
Sarah

Married on 04/13/2013

Paul and Jose are wonderful! They met with me to go over the plan before the wedding and helped me make decisions that I was worried about (when to cut the cake, when to do the dances, etc). Paul is ... Read more not pushy and wont force you do anything. He waits until you suggest it and then tells you what he has seen work best. LISTEN TO HIM! The day of they where perfect! He sat up without me even knowing he was there. We were at the Botanical Gardens and we were flipping it from ceremony to reception. Paul and Jose jumped right in to help without being ask!The up lighting was perfect and added the perfect touch to the venue, the music kept people on the dance floor and having fun, and Paul kept me on track. I got so caught up in talking to people that he would remind me that we needed to cut the cake, do the toast, etc. Everything was perfect thanks to them! I can't recommend them enough! Not to mention they are so reasonable!