CJ Sound

Buffalo, New York · View map · Visit website

About CJ Sound

CJ Sound, a DJ business based in Buffalo, New York, knows just what it takes to keep couples and guests entertained all night long. This business boasts over 35 years of experience. Throughout those years, they have served at over 25,000 weddings. With their focus on top quality, you can rest assured that your entertainment experience will be unforgettable.

On your wedding day, CJ Sound’s experienced DJs can perform a wide range of genres such as oldies, jazz, pop, rock, international, and more. You are even welcome to create a do-not-play list if you would like. Before your actual wedding begins, the team will set up and test all of their equipment to make sure everything is ready ahead of time. In addition to DJ services, this multi-purpose business can also add other fun touches to your wedding with a photo booth, uplighting, or a dance floor. The photo booth can even come with props as well as social media integration. Additional equipment the team can bring includes the following:

• Flat screen

Featured
Kevin

Married on 09/15/2018

Long Island meets the Emerald Island

CJ sound was recommended to us by a family member. We found their office with eases and dropped in without a prior appointment. We sat down and were able to book our wedding with no problems. We ... Read more followed up with them through email and used their website to pick songs we wanted and didn’t want. We paired up with John Ceglia a DeeJay with a really impressive resume. I talked to John on the phone and explained to him that My wife moved here for college from Long Island and while I was raised in Buffalo my father and most of my family immigrated from Ireland. There was an important almost impossible to find waltz that the Irish crowd would need to hear. We decided that after being to half a dozen weddings this year we didn’t want to hear any top 40 or Bruno Mars... he’s great but we legit went to a couple weddings where the dj put his cd in and just let it roll. Our wedding was shaping up to be a destination wedding in the town we lived, 70 guests from Long Island, and 40 guests from Ireland, handful of Scottish, a dozen or so from Canada. Essentially many dynamics and cultures all at once with specific music tastes. John was on the phone with me talking about Irish music, Irish rock, Billy Joel, meatloaf, Cardi B, all sorts of stuff. The day of came and John read the crowd great, it’s super cliche to say “everybody danced allll nighht!” Let’s put it this way my wife and I crowd surfed during “Galway Girl” by Mundy. And at one point a couple guests got all river dance with it to everyone else in a circle keeping a beat clap going. So it was really a unique badass time. CJ sound and their capable staff did dance floor lighting that was awesome, a photo booth that kicked ass and provided us with John Ceglia who got the crowd roaring.

Kirstin
Kirstin Amisano

Getting married on 09/01/2020

great to work with

We haven't had the wedding yet but so far our experience with Mike from CJ sound has been great! He was super friendly and willing to work with our budget. We hired him before we had a solid venue and ... Read more he sat down with us and told us from his experience at the different venues some pros and cons to keep in mind! They also provide you with your own personal planning page to help you pick out songs

K
Katie and Matt Daniels

Married on 08/08/2019

Exceeded Our Expectations!

CJ Sound provides top koch service. DJ Pat kept my guest dancing all night long! Song selection and sequence was spot on! DJ Pat even met with us ahead of time to outline the ceremony and reception ... Read more expectations. He exceeded them all! I would highly recommend CJ Sound for any special event. Their planning portal it helpful and easy to use! Check out their photo booth options..Ours was a hit with our guests!