CJ's Limo

Sandusky, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About CJ's Limo

CJ’s Limo is a Sandusky, Ohio-based transportation service available for weddings in the Sandusky, Toledo, and Cleveland Hopkins Airport areas. The professional drivers will tailor packages to cover all of your needs on the big day. In addition to taking you to your ceremony and reception, CJ’s Limo can drive you and your wedding party to photo shoots, beauty service appointments, and more.

CJ’s Limo has stretch limos, sedans, and shuttles in their fleet so that no matter what size or style you want, they have you covered. For your convenience, driving services provided include round trips, one-way trips, and multiple location services. To ensure you have a luxurious experience on your wedding day their vehicles are equipped with the following amenities:

• Bar

4 CJ's Limo Reviews

C
Carla

Married on 11/10/2017

Excellent service by Wes, Town Car driver. He picked me up and brought me to the Sandusky train station in plenty of time. He provided me with snacks and bottled water. I will be a repeat customer. ... Read more Very professional.

J
Jane

Married on 01/01/2018

CJ really helped us out! We were stranded in Fremont and he was fair and quick to respond and gotg us to our destination as quickly as he could. Great job. Read more CJ really helped us out! We were stranded in Fremont and he was fair and quick to respond and gotg us to our destination as quickly as he could. Great job.

C
Curtis

Married on 07/16/2015

Was very helpful and so easy to work with I would have been lost without their help and support. Tnks! Curtis Johnsons Read more Was very helpful and so easy to work with I would have been lost without their help and support. Tnks! Curtis Johnsons