CJ's Off the Square

Franklin, TN · View map

About CJ's Off the Square

CJ’s Off the Square is an intimate, all-inclusive wedding venue located in Franklin, Tennessee. Couples will get to enjoy beautiful gardens and a historic house, just a few minutes south of Nashville. Our team will make sure your planning experience is fun and easy, so you can feel like a guest at your own wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 135 guests at this Southern oasis just south of Nashville, TN. There are three distinct spaces that make up the venue: The House, The Pavilion and The Garden, which all flow together perfectly. The Gardens are a hidden gem in downtown Franklin. They're perfect for cocktail hour or an intimate ceremony. The Pavilion is a blank canvas that you can decorate as you see fit. A variety of lighting is available, such as chandeliers and string lights to accent the space. The House was built in 1911 and is on the National Register of Historic Places. There are countless photo opportunities inside and out. They also provide dressing rooms for the ladies as well as the gents.

This award-winning venue has been serving couples since 2005. Their all-inclusive wedding packages offers services like:

• Exclusive use of the venue
  • Personalized design
  • Catering menus
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Other Services
Besides offering packages for traditional weddings, CJ’s Off the Square also offers packages for elopements and vow renewals. Additional events they can host include:

• Rehearsal dinner
  • Engagement party
  • Bridal shower

164 Reviews for CJ's Off the Square

164 CJ's Off the Square Reviews

S
Sidney

Getting married on 08/29/2020

We just had our wedding and reception at CJ's over Labor Day weekend. I can not rave more about the ENTIRE experience! We live in Ohio so Nashville was a "destination" for our guests. Jennifer Rhem, ... Read more our wedding coordinator along with CJ made us feel completely at home when we first visited, kept in communication throughout the entire planning process, even states away, helped with everything imaginable at our rehearsal, and were my fairy godmothers the day of our wedding! We planned for about a year and a half and the communication, information, and support we got from Jennifer and ALL their preferred vendors we chose was beyond incredible! The whole entire staff was perfect- we felt so at home and we miss our meetings and check-ins from planning already! We did not have to think about ANYTHING on the wedding day except each other! Jennifer and CJ kept the decor a surprise for me until right before the guys were to arrive- when I walked out to see how it came together I felt like I was dreaming- the ENTIRE venue was put together even more beautiful than I had pictured in my head my whole life. You grow up imagining what your dream day will look like and CJ's pulled it all together and then some! It was like they took what I envisioned and blew it up times a thousand! My parents did not have to do a single thing on our wedding day also but ENJOY! People are still raving about the decor, the flowers, the DJ, the food, the cake, just the venue in itself, and how AMAZING everyone was that helped to make our day such a dream! We can not thank the CJ's staff enough for all they have done! We had several places to check out for our venue and we're so thankful CJ's ended up being the first and last! You will love your experience! They really get to know you and make your day all it's meant to be and more!

G
Genean Davant

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Everything was perfect!

My daughter, her fiance', and I toured several venues for their reception and decided on CJ's Off the Square. We definitely made the right decision! If CJ says she will get it done, she will. I do not ... Read more believe I have ever met anyone that is that organized. Everything is planned out down to the last detail. The day of the wedding, the garden and pavilion were decorated just as we discussed, but it was even more beautiful than we could have imagined! Every vendor CJ uses is excellent! The flowers not only were beautiful but smelled divine. The cake was just amazing! It was so beautiful, it brought tears to the bride's eyes. Many guests commented that it was the best wedding cake that had ever eaten. Everyone raved about all the food that was served at the reception. Every bite was delicious! All the food was labeled so those with allergies would know. CJ had a list of names for everything from videographers to get-away cars. Everyone she suggested was just what we wanted. CJ was there with us every step of the way with wonderful advice and suggestions. We cannot thank C J and her team for truly making everything perfect!

Molly
Molly O'brien

Married on 06/22/2019

Best Venue in Franklin, TN!!

I got married at CJ’s Off the Square last Saturday (6/22) and cannot day enough wonderful things about CJ and her team! From beginning to end, CJ was intimately involved in all the details and helped ... Read more offer her expert advice and guidance throughout the planning process. My wedding day was an absolute dream come true and the wedding ceremony and reception were even more beautiful than I’d imagined! Friends and family had nothing but great things to say about the whole event!