Hired? Booked

CK Design & Events

Jacksonville, FL · View map · Visit website

About CK Design & Events

****Our 2018 and 2019 event calendars are full, we are not taking any new events at this time. Thank you!****

19 Reviews for CK Design & Events

19 CK Design & Events Reviews

ET
Featured
Beth

Married on 03/29/2018

When my husband and I first started planning our wedding, one of our biggest priorities was finding a good day of planner to keep things running smoothly on our actual wedding day. I'm an over-planner ... Read more by nature, and wanted to do most of the event planning myself, but wanted to be able to relax and enjoy the big day without fielding phone calls, accepting deliveries, setting up the reception space, and answering questions on all sides. The day of planning package from CK Design & Events fit the bill (and our budget!) perfectly, and after an initial video consultation with Chelsie and Krysty, we decided to take the plunge! These two are so sweet and professional, and asked a lot of questions leading up to the big day that we might not have considered otherwise, which was super helpful in getting plans laid out in detail and making things run as smoothly as possible come wedding time. They even worked with us to make a day of timeline, which they then distributed to our vendors and our VIP guests so everyone was on the same page for our wedding. I can't tell you how often we referred to the timeline throughout our wedding day, especially when it came to my huge family needing to know when and where to be ready for various photos. If there were any snags throughout the day, we never heard about them. And the reception space looked GORGEOUS. Walking down to see how well everything came together was such a delight, and I don't think the effect would have been the same if I'd been the one stressing over every little detail and item placement instead of relaxing upstairs and getting ready with my bridesmaids. The night honestly went perfectly for us, and I'm so happy we got to just enjoy and soak it all up instead of stressing over the details all day. Chelsie and Krysty also packed up our decor super quickly after the reception ended, and took care to wrap up our guestbook so it didn't get damaged by the heavier items we'd purchased. Give these two a call!

J
Jordan Higginbotham

Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you Chelsie & Krysty!

Chelsie was amazing to work with during the entire process! She took care of all vendor logistics and helped keep me on track and my mind at ease! Thank you! Read more Chelsie was amazing to work with during the entire process! She took care of all vendor logistics and helped keep me on track and my mind at ease!! Thank you!!

Kaylan
Kaylan

Married on 04/22/2018

I'm going to say I would not have survived with CK Design and Events. Chelsie and Krysty are amazing. We did the full service planning and it was so worth it. They helped us plan for a year and were ... Read more on point with every detail. They helped me find my vendors, stay within budget, and all of the little things I would have forgotten. On my wedding day I was so chill because I knew they had everything covered, and they did an amazing job! I love those ladies, they were truly a God send!