Claire Corbin Photography

Indianapolis, IN · View map · Visit website

About Claire Corbin Photography

Claire Corbin Photography provides photo services to Indianapolis and the surrounding area. The photographer takes pride in being a part of your family history. Your wedding is one of the most special days in your life, the photos should effectively portray every moment. Owner and photographer Claire's natural style and traditional images create timeless memories for you to share.

Experience
Since 2006, Claire has photographed over 150 weddings. Her career began with an associate's degree in photography and portrait studio management. After pursuing her degree, Claire began working under a high-demand wedding photographer in North Carolina. Her passion for photographing weddings turned into her full-time job.

Packages can be tweaked or customized to work with each client's budget and preferences. Claire Corbin Photography's services include:

• High-res images

A
Featured
Abby

Married on 05/17/2014

Claire was the photographer for my wedding this May and she was phenomenal! She is professional, friendly, and very timely with all responses and answers to questions. She was so flexible and ... Read more accommodating to all my requests for my engagement and wedding pictures. Claire even drove over an hour south to do my engagement pictures in my home town. Claire is so sweet and easy to work with, and her beautiful pictures speak for themselves! I would highly recommend claire for any photography needs! Her photos turn out beautifully every time and she gets them back to you very quickly! I will use Claire for all my photo needs from here on out.

K
Kenzie

Married on 09/16/2017

Claire was absolutely wonderful to work with and very professional. She made the entire process leading up to the big day so easy. I was a very laid back bride so it was very helpful to have someone ... Read more like Claire. She would take charge and tell the wedding party where to go and when to go but made it relaxing and easy at the same time. I would highly recommend Claire if you are looking for a photographer! Plus our wedding photos came back quicker than I expected and I loved every one of them.

K
Katie

Married on 10/14/2016

Claire was an absolute pleasure to work with, both for our engagement pictures and the wedding pictures. She made me feel completely at ease and took absolutely stunning photos for our big day.I ... Read more could not have picked a better photographer!