Claire Duran Weddings & Events

Silver Spring, MD · View map

About Claire Duran Weddings & Events

Please visit www.claireduran.com to learn more about our services.

51 Reviews for Claire Duran Weddings & Events

51 Claire Duran Weddings & Events Reviews

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 05/18/2019

Simply the best!

When I started my destination wedding planning, I was a stressed mess! Then, I found Claire Duran and her team and my mood / feelings completely changed! Throughout the entire process I was cool, ... Read more calm, and confident and that is all due to Claire and her team!! From the very first conversation with Claire, I knew immediately that I had to have her as my planner. She gave us a sense of calm and made us feel like we were friends forever from how warm and caring she is. Not only did she always hear my wants/needs but, she also provided us with some amazing ideas/advice/options along the way that always fit into our budget. Claire gave us our DREAM WEDDING that was truly unforgettable!! It was absolutely amazing and perfect in every way!! The décor / floral /sound / timeline / ceremony / musicians etc. all were PERFECT!! Claire made sure everything ran on time and that i had nothing to worry about! I am still stunned and in awe of the beauty of my wedding and all the beautiful details ! We had a rather large destination wedding for the space and Claire came up with a great idea to cover the pool and she made it look so MAGICAL!! My parents, guests and bridal party are still raving about how magical and perfect our wedding was and its all due to Claire and her team! My parents and bridal party loved how Claire provided them with the timeline and kept them in the loop – they literally keep talking about how perfect our planners were and we couldn’t agree more!! If you are hesitant about spending the money to book a planner, please stop questioning and book Claire ASAP because it was 100% worth every penny and more!!! Claire went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for us. She met with all our vendors making sure they understood exactly what we wanted days leading up to the wedding. She even included amazing details to my escort cards (calligraphy and envelope stationary) free of charge as she knew it was out of my budget but something I was looking into having. I don’t know ANY planner who does that and cares SO much about their clients the way Claire does!!! Claire and team also answered all my questions DAILY and always left me feeling confident that the wedding was going to be great! They truly are the best! Claire really kept me sane throughout the entire process too and we will FOREVER be grateful to Claire and her team. I only wish we could continue planning just so we can continue to talk with Claire, Liz and Maja.

Cassandra
Cassandra Lane

Married on 11/18/2018

Stress-free destination elopement planning

I could not rate Claire and her wedding/elopement planning services more highly. Warm, caring and unerringly thoughtful, Claire truly went above and beyond to ensure we had the elopement we'd been ... Read more dreaming of. Even with the limited availability allowed by Santorini's low-season, Claire found us the perfect venue and celebrant (no small ask!). She was there for all of our questions and challenges leading up to the wedding and did everything she could to ensure our elopement was pulled off without a hitch. We adore Claire and have been raving about her to all of our friends and family!

C
Cori

Married on 11/17/2018

Our experience was magical! We loved every moment of it! Everything was a dream come true. Read more Our experience was magical ! We loved every moment of it! Everything was a dream come true.