Claire Marika Photography

Midvale, UT · View map · Visit website

About Claire Marika Photography

Claire Marika Photography is a photography company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Your wedding is a day you will never forget, and Claire Marika Photography makes remembering so much easier. With each shot, Claire strives to remind couples, and everyone who looks at those photos, of the love two people can share.

Experience
Claire studied photography and earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts so that she could learn everything about the techniques that will make you and your love shine on your special day. She has ten years experience capturing weddings. This photography business gives you photos that are contemporary, natural and traditional.

Claire Marika offers customizable collections that are worked to fit your needs. In collections, services such as engagement sessions, bridal sessions, heirloom albums and wedding photography are offered. This photographer offers the following services:

• Additional hours

A
Featured
Aimee

Married on 08/08/2015

Claire came recommended to us from a friend. We were a little skeptical since we had never heard of her before, but our fears were quickly laid to rest. From day one, Claire exceeded our expectations ... Read more with her consummate professionalism. On our wedding day, we were blown away with her ability to capture every moment. When we thought, "Where is Claire? This would be a great photo!" She was already there getting the shot. We thought she did a great job on our wedding day, but once we got the photos that is when it became crystal clear that Claire is a true artist. Not only were the photos beautiful, but she made it so personal and easy to access and share with our loved ones. Two words of advice after working with Claire. Hire her. We definitely recommend her and hope to work with her again in the future.

D
Don Woodbury

Married on 07/14/2019

Warm, friendly, "fast on the draw".

I am a DJ who sees a LOT of photographers in action. Last night at Red Butte Gardens I was very impressed with how quick she was to be in the right place at the right time to capture the heart of what ... Read more what was happening. I asked her about her philosophy, and she said "It's my job to capture the moment." It surely seemed she was doing just that. She was so fast and comfortable with her equipment. AND, she was so NICE to be around. There are a lot of photographers that you wonder whether they really wanted to be there. Claire was so warm and friendly. She is excellent! -Don Woodbury

N
Nicole Staples

Married on 05/11/2019

Best photos ever!!

Claire is the best! Taking pictures with her was so fun and she made us so good. She captured my wedding day perfectly. I could not have asked for anything better! Read more Claire is the best!! Taking pictures with her was so fun and she made us so good. She captured my wedding day perfectly. I could not have asked for anything better!