Claire Vail Design

Hillsboro, MO · View map · Visit website

About Claire Vail Design

NEW Personalized, Signature Wedding Invitation Packages

Finding the perfect wedding invitation that captures your personalities and gets people excited for your day can be overwhelming. After all, as the first part of the wedding that your guests see, it should make a statement!

Designing invitations that are eye-catching, personal and customizable will bring a cohesive theme carried across all your printed materials… and, will not go unnoticed.

Take a deep breath, and remember to have fun with the planning process!

Wedding Invitation Package includes: Wedding Invite, RSVP, Details card

Embracing Wrap Invitation - Wedding Invite, Details card and RSVP card that easily detaches – Contained in a Fold-up format with a personalized sealing label sticker

COORDINATING ITEMS:

• Personalized Addressed Envelopes
  • Personalized Stamp or Labels
  • Cards & Gifts Sign
  • Guestbook Sign and any Additional Signs

Thank you for visiting and if you have any questions please get in touch!

3 Reviews for Claire Vail Design

3 Claire Vail Design Reviews

Kelsey
Kelsey Zink

Getting married on 01/08/2020

1000% Recommend! Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Claire went above and beyond and exceeded any expectations I had! She was so sweet and genuinely cared about all aspects of my wedding, helping in any way possible. I was not positive on what exactly ... Read more I wanted my invitations and programs to look like, but Claire helped me brainstorm and worked with me to come up with something beautiful. She paid attention to every detail and used my wooden flowers as inspiration for the invitation design, it was perfect! Every meeting we had to discuss the invitations, programs, menus, and table numbers, she was asking how planning was going and offered ideas and words of encouragement! Her personality and creativity were so comforting, I looked forward to every meeting we had:) I would 1000% recommend Claire for your wedding needs, she is amazing!

Terry
Terry Fingerhut

Married on 06/04/2018

What extraordinary vision and focus with give you...

I wanted a most special First Christmas gift for my Godson and his Bride married in April, 2018. I contacted Claire and from the first conversation she was an amazing "idea person"; a great listener. ... Read more listener. I wanted a memorable gift of lasting value related to their wedding. I wanted to incorporate their handwritten vows in some kind of a keepsake. I had an idea of what I wanted to spend. Several conversations later, Claire came back to me with the finished idea. Because of Claire's excellence, on plexiglass, I had etched the handwritten vows. It was made to hang either from the ceiling or on the wall. Hung in either place, when the sun hit the plexiglass, the words were projected against the wall. It is a one-of-a-kind gift that was received with amazing enthusiasm and joy! and it never would have been made...like it was made...with such attention to detail... except through the extraordinary vision and focus of Claire.

Carolyn
Carolyn Schulte

Married on 04/09/2018

Amazing, custom wedding stationary!

Claire was WONDERFUL to work with! Upfront we had so many different ideas and changed our minds daily on what we wanted. Claire sat down with us and went through what we liked about each template, ... Read more design, idea and used her eye for design (and detail) to incorporate the details we liked into custom, incredible invitations and stationary. Claire went above and beyond with incorporating our wedding invitation theme into our save the dates, wedding programs, seating chart, return address stamp and thank you cards, and she made sure to stay within our budget! I also suggest getting the Christmas ornament that Claire custom designs from your wedding invitation theme – I love seeing it every year and reliving our wedding day. We received so many compliments! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Claire Vail Design FAQ