Claire's Flowers

Santa Clarita, CA · View map

About Claire's Flowers

Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, why don't you make it one of the most beautiful as well, with flowers that will take your breath away. We transform your flower fantasies into a heavenly reality. We provide flowers for your entire wedding, from the ceremony to the reception!

12 Reviews for Claire's Flowers

12 Claire's Flowers Reviews

E
Erika

Married on 06/03/2017

I had an awesome experience with Claire's Flowers! They did such a beautiful job with all the flower arrangements in the church, my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquet and reception venue. Claire's husband, ... Read more Michael, did an awesome job decorating the venue with draperies and lights. He was there to make sure all my flowers from the church went to the reception and decorated the cake table beautifully! If you want your next event to look spectacular, call Claire's Flowers because they will make sure its spectacular!

J
Jennifer

Married on 06/17/2016

Michael and Claire from Claire's Flowers handled all of my floral designs, bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding which was on Friday, June 17, 2016, at the Westlake Village Inn. Michael and Claire ... Read more are a great husband/wife team who do a wonderful job listening to the client's wants and wishes, while staying within a projected budget. Claire was terrific at listening to my verbal explanation of my color and flower desires and, because of her vast knowledge of flowers, plants, shrubs, etc., she helped to direct my mental floral concepts into a beautiful reality to display at my wedding. The guests at my wedding, both men and women alike, kept commenting on how gorgeous the flower displays were. I highly recommend Claire's Flowers for any wedding!!

L
Lacey

Married on 10/17/2015

Claire and her team were amazing! Our flowers were exactly what we wanted and came out so beautiful! Claire worked with us on the centerpieces and made them even better than we could have imagined. ... Read more She was so personable and easy to work with. They worked hard to make sure everything was perfect and it was!