Clarion Inn Conference Center

Modesto, California · View map

About Clarion Inn Conference Center

Clarion Hotel & Conference Center is a full-service three-star hotel located in Modesto, California. Their beautiful ballroom is 5,000 square feet of elegant space that can host both intimate and large affairs. The Clarion Hotel & Conference Center has been part of the wedding industry for the past 10 years and is happy to host your ceremony, reception and guests.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples can accommodate up to 250 guests at the Clarion Hotel & Conference Center. They have multiple venues including:

• Vineyard Rooms I, II, III and IV which can be combined
  • Atrium perfect for smaller weddings
  • Courtyard with outdoor koi pond

The wedding planner and catering manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center is ready to assist your every need. Their services include:

• Event planning
  • Flatware
  • China
  • Lighting and sound

Cuisine

Couples can choose between a plated meal, stations or a buffet for their wedding reception. Examples of the american fare include:

• Seared New York strip with sauteed mushrooms

N
Nikki

Married on 06/04/2011

4.7

My wedding planner was Brittny and she was amazing ever since the first day we met her! She was always willing to work with us on the budget and always there when we called. We saw them at a wedding ... Read more faire and got an email from Brittny including a free appetizer if we booked before February so we had her send us a proposal. The food was amazing especially for the price and it was all served by waiters. They have a bar on sight so we were able to save money by providing kegs and lettingt the guests go to the bar for specialty drinks. The Clarion went above and beyond their duties to make sure that my new husband and I have a wedding that we will never forget! I saw the other persons review and I know they were purchased by a new owner in 2007 so they might want to go back and see what the new employees have to offer.

Clarion Inn Conference Center FAQ