Clarissa Boutique

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Clarissa Boutique

Clarissa Boutique is a dress and attire business based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Mary J. Narcisi opened her shop in 1950. She embarked on this new journey equipped with a solid education obtained from the Fashion Academy. Now, her three daughters proudly own her shop. Penny, Gretchen, and Earldine combine a wide range of bridal attire as well as quality services to make your dream dress search as enjoyable as possible.

In the showroom at Clarissa Boutique, you will find attire for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, mother of the bride/ groom, and ring bearers. Whether you are planning a casual ceremony or a more elaborate one, you will find the perfect style to meet your needs. The shop also carries bridal belts, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, and veils to finish off your look. Customization services are also provided.

78 Reviews for Clarissa Boutique

78 Clarissa Boutique Reviews

A
Featured
Abby

Married on 10/21/2017

I have so many good things to say about my experience with the staff at Clarissa Boutique! Through all aspects of wedding accessories (belts, jewelry, and alterations), the ladies at Clarissa's ... Read more exceeded all of my expectations. My first purchase at the store was a custom belt for my MOH, who wore a black of the rack dress. They worked with me (and the dress) to figure out what would match my bridal gown, as well as the correct placement since my MOH lived out of town. Needless to say she looked extraordinary! The team sewed the belt into place, added custom beading, and even steamed the dress so that when I picked it up everything was ready to go. They truly go the extra mile for every bride! After this experience I knew that I needed to go back to Clarissa's for my bridal jewelry. I found the most beautiful headpiece for a high bun, as well as earrings for myself and the mother of the bride. With a 15% off coupon, everything was more than reasonably priced, matched my dress and style perfectly, and came in ahead of schedule. The final interaction that I had with Clarissa was for my rehearsal dinner. I purchased a hi-lo hem gown online that was significantly marked down. When it arrived, the fit was okay but a bit snug (bridal sizes are difficult). The ladies at Clarissa worked their magic and were able to transform my dress into something worthy of a wedding day, not just a rehearsal dinner! Not only did they adjust the fit, but they modified the hemline to perfection. For any alterations, accessories, gowns, or advice, visit the ladies at Clarissa. They were an absolute pleasure to work with.

N
Nikki Adasczik

Married on 06/29/2019

Great Service

Clarissa's Boutique in the southside is without a doubt, the place to find all your wedding accessories. Earldine and her staff were extremely accommodating to my daughter and I. They even had toys ... Read more and lollipops for my grandchildren. We had a vision for a certain belt to go with out bridesmaids dresses and they were able to find them, adjust it according to size and wanted nothing more than to please. Out hairpins were custom made and they were absolutely stunning. Earldine reviewed many of her catalogues to determine the right earrings to go with the hairpins. It was first class service as if you were the only one in the world that was important. They do not disappoint.

K
Katelyn

Married on 05/10/2019

Excellent!!!

I am so glad that I went to Clarissa’s for my accessories and my alterations! Their customizable options for jewelry, headpieces, and veils are awesome! The ladies were so helpful in selecting ... Read more pieces for myself and my mom. Gretchen did all of my alterations, and my dress was absolutely perfect. It was several sizes too big (I purchased a sample), but you would never know it after my alterations were done. It fit like a glove. Gretchen was also able to add buttons all the way down the back of my dress, which was my dream! Overall the alterations were incredibly reasonably priced and much less expensive than I thought they were going to be, especially given the high quality work. I would absolutely recommend Clarissa’s!