Clarksville Country Club

5 Clarksville Country Club Reviews

J
JENNIFER

Married on 06/27/2015

Lisa Stewart and the staff at the CCC made my wedding the wedding of my dreams! There had been some changes at the Club a few weeks before my wedding and Lisa jumped right in to make sure my wedding ... Read more needs and wants were taken care of. She only spent three weeks with me planning, but she came up with some ideas that were better than what I had as well as gave me and my new husband exactly what we wanted and more. Our ceremony was outdoors on the golf course and the reception was inside. It was the perfect June night. Thanks Lisa and CCC!!!

S
Shelbi

Married on 09/20/2014

Ms. Deborah at the Country Club exceeded our expectations! She did such an excellent job with our wedding and made it so beautiful! We are so grateful and fortunate for her amazing services! She is ... Read more is incredible at what she does and I will recommend her to everyone! Her staff and everyone made it possible to have the best wedding of a lifetime!! So awesome!!! The team at Clarksville County Club is absolutely incredible! !!

B
Beth

Married on 09/13/2014

Thank you to Deborah Ashcraft and her amazing staff for all that you did to make our daughter's wedding reception an event to remember. Everything was absolutely perfect! The main ballroom and dining ... Read more dining room were gorgeous! The entrance area was transformed to meet our needs. It looked fabulous and easily held the photo booth, gift table, and bar area with plenty of room for guest to mingle. Lots of guests have told us that the food was delicious and we thought so too. Deborah and her staff were easy to work with and we will forever be grateful for all that they did to make the night unforgettable! Ken and Beth Gupton