Class Act by Bob Norris

Toledo, OH · View map

About Class Act by Bob Norris

Your DJ can make or break your Wedding Day !!

But why worry with over 30 years of experience The Class Act by Bob Norris has been Ohio's Premier Disc Jockey service, entertaining thousands of guests at Weddings, Corporate events and Parties for all types.

What makes us The Class Act and why you should look into us before you choose your DJ

We take the time to personalize your event to your needs at our office by sitting down designing and planning your special day and on how you want your night to go.

Our DJ's just don't emcee and play music we encourage your guests to make sure everyone is having a great time

We also always have a back up DJ and Equipment if the need would arise.

Our DJ's don't drink alcohol or take breaks at any event

Our DJ's are experienced trained professionals who work exclusively for us

Our DJ's use laptops to where we can also download any last minute requests if needed for you or your guests

Our Company is always available for you anytime for any last minute changes , suggestions on songs or even to add anything to your evening. When you contact us by phone , text , or email we will respond that same day guaranteed !!

Highly recommended by other Wedding Professionals

We offer our LED lighting package for your dance floor at no charge and also offer Up lighting if needed

We offer a no time limit within reason ( 7 hours ) for your reception

We also can provide Ceremony music for you as well on or off site.

Call Class Act by Bob Norris today to make your night unforgettable

419-472-4465

info@classactbybobnorris.com

137 Reviews for Class Act by Bob Norris

137 Class Act by Bob Norris Reviews

Kristen

Getting married on 09/22/2019

Great job!

Class Act by Bob Norris was wonderful! Pricing was worth their services. Bob was professional the whole way through the planning process and timely. Made sure he had everything perfect with what we ... Read more wanted for our day. They also came and did ceremony music for us (our ceremony was outdoors and in a separate location than our reception). Our DJ for the night was nice and professional. Although I hear he did some sort of Kung-fu dance moves on the stage 😂 Glad I didn't see. 😂 We only had the chance to chat a couple times but he did a great job accommodating as well (we were late to our reception). So happy with our choice! Thanks again Class Act ♥️

S
Samantha Kasparian

Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing!!! All I can say about Bob

If you want a wedding without any stress what so ever, Bob Norris is the DJ you need! I met with a few DJ's prior to meeting with Bob, once I sat down and talked with Bob, I knew he was the best out ... Read more of everyone. He was able to guide me through the entire process, took time out of his day to meet with me, and responded to every email I sent. At the wedding, he would touch base with us frequently to notify us the timeline of events. We had a smaller wedding, and he was able to constantly have people on the dance floor. Bob was amazing and will make you feel at ease during your wedding.

M
Megan

Married on 06/15/2019

Was the best Wedding DJ!!

Just wanted to say how AMAZING AND PERFECT the night was! The music was everything I wanted and more. Soo many compliments about the DJ and music and so much more. No one wanted the night to end. Read more Just wanted to say how AMAZING AND PERFECT the night was!!! The music was everything I wanted and more. Soo many compliments about the DJ and music and so much more. No one wanted the night to end.