Class Act Photo Booths

Gadsden, AL · View map

About Class Act Photo Booths

Class Act Photo Booths is the perfect way to capture memories and entertain your family, friends, guests at your event. We specialize in weddings, school proms, corporate events, family reunions, anniversaries, Christmas parties, Fall festivals and more.

Bringing our booth to your event is easy, inexpensive and so much fun. Your guests will enjoy picking out and putting on props and then seeing themselves in the monitor as they pose. Then only a few seconds later, 2 X 6 prints (with your customized info at the bottom) prints out for them to have a wonderful keepsake of your special day.

12 Reviews for Class Act Photo Booths

12 Class Act Photo Booths Reviews

L
Leon

Married on 06/18/2016

Very awesome and reasonable. Very responsive. Great to work with. He treated us very nice. Read more Very awesome and reasonable. Very responsive. Great to work with. He treated us very nice.

A
Addie

Married on 06/04/2016

Class Act was the hit of our wedding reception! I contacted Gary about a month before our wedding, and luckily he was available! I'm so glad I invested in a photo booth instead of favors because all ... Read more of our guests loved it! Gary can come as early as you like for a small fee to set up. He brings props and stays with the booth the whole night to make sure every person in the picture gets a copy of the photo strip. The price for the evening was very affordable, and we even got a disc with all of the photo booth pictures to save for the evening.

User6198719

2+ years ago

Gary was fantastic! The photo booth had numerous props, he was at my wedding EARLY to set up, and he went above and beyond to make my wedding amazing! Def the best part of the wedding reception for ... Read more sure. He contacted me 6 months before to set up a background for the pictures and put exactly what I wanted on the print offs. Gary also printed every picture for my guest as they took them and then printed a extra copy for my husband and I to keep!! And then made a cd for us with all the pictures on them. I cannot brag on this vendor enough, absolutely amazing! Friendly, personable, and reasonably priced. He was also very easy to get in touch with and I loved not having to go through a huge company. Thank you so much Gary!!! Will be doing business with you in the future!