Classic Bella

Pottstown, PA · View map

About Classic Bella

Here at Classic Bella my goal as an artist is to see each person as an individual. I love meeting with brides and making their vision for their wedding day come true. My goal is always to enhance the brides natural beauty verses making her look like a stranger to herself. Contact me today for your special day!

9 Reviews for Classic Bella

9 Classic Bella Reviews

V
Vanessa

Married on 07/22/2017

After losing a makeup artist that I had planned a friend recommended Shannon from Classic Bella. I quickly contacted her and she was the most responsive person! She sent me everything that I needed ... Read more and requested right away and I scheduled a trial. She drove to my home and was such a pleasure to work with. On the day of my wedding she made all of the girls including myself look stunning. I have never felt so beautiful and classic looking. It was just enough makeup to know that it was there but I still looked like me which was my goal. Shannon was a blast to have around while we got ready and truly was an artist.

D
Danielle

Married on 06/24/2017

Shannon has the worlds biggest heart! She is more than a makeup artist. She learns about YOU and incorporates that into her vision for your makeup. She was extremely prompt and had such enthusiasm for ... Read more for my wedding (even though I'm sure she had a million other clients to work with). Her ability to accentuate my features while making me look natural at the same time was amazing! My wedding photos came out great and I felt beautiful thanks to her!!! I highly recommend her for any event from children to brides to grandma!!!

A
Angela

Married on 07/16/2016

I had a great experience with Classic Bella. I used her for my wedding day. She was very attentive and professional. She listened to what I wanted and did just that. After my trial session she asked ... Read more that I kept her updated with how the look held up throughout the day, and the things that needed changed for the wedding day she did with no problem. It was a good experience all around I would definitely use her again and recommend her to anyone attending a special event.