Classic Bride & Formals

Cornelius, North Carolina · View map

About Classic Bride & Formals

Classic Bride and Formals located in Cornelius, North Carolina, is a full service bridal salon dedicated to making weddings look spectacular. Their selection of garments and accessories features innovative designer couture workmanship from top designers around the world. Classic Bride and Formals are passionate about fashion and strive to keep up with the latest new styles; they offer you more than just the latest — they offer you the best. With friendly and warm service, Classic Bride and Formals is devoted to making every bride look breathtaking.

Experience

Owner, Phaedra (Mrs. North Carolina America 2019 & a Breast Cancer Survivor) constantly offers a hand picked selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mother's dresses, flower girl's, shoes and accessories; as well as, special occasion dresses. Classic Bride and Formals take great care to ensure your vision is followed with a keen attention to detail. They also inject a bit of their own creativity into the process, to aid you in finding the perfect attire.

Classic Bride and Formals is willing to go above and beyond your expectations, whether they include ordering an exclusive gown, a custom dress, bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dresses, mother dresses, social/rehearsal dresses, and much more! Services offered include:

• Free gown storage until alterations
  • Free steaming

307 Classic Bride & Formals Reviews

K
Kary

Married on 06/21/2019

They are wonderful! My wedding dress and bridesmaids dress were perfect! Read more They are wonderful! My wedding dress and bridesmaids dress were perfect!

K
Kristen

Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect dress, perfect place

My daughter and I went to Classic Bride in 2018 to purchase a gown for her 2019 wedding. We wanted to shop locally and had heard wonderful things about C B for years. We were not disappointed! We had ... Read more wonderful one on one attention and our consultant was excellent! My daughter tried on lots of gowns and all styles, but it was the final ‘wildcard’ pick that was The Dress!!! We returned another time to purchase her veil and were taken care of by the Owner, Phaedra. Again, we received a wonderful customer service and Phaedra could not have been more kind and caring. We found the perfect veil to complement her perfect dress. I would give more than five stars if I could. I highly recommend Classic Bride and Formals to any bride searching for her perfect dress !

Ashley
Ashley Weddle

Married on 05/11/2019

Great Service and Selection

Absolutely amazing to work with! Classic Bride made getting my dress feel so personal with a one-on-one appointment in our own room while I searched for my dress. Their prices are reasonable and fair ... Read more compared to a few other shops I visited in the area, and they were great to work with. They even offered to steam my dress and veil the week of so we could pick it up the day before. Would recommend to anyone in the Charlotte/Lake Norman area!