Classic Cakes

Carmel, Indiana · View map · Visit website

About Classic Cakes

Classic Cakes is an award winning Custom Cake Shop serving Central Indiana. Everything is baked in house with premium ingredients. Highly trained decoators that can do anything you can dream of. For professional service, quality product and truely custom cake for your special day, you want to go to Classic Cakes.

Classic Cakes offers couples reliable, friendly service during a complimentary cake tasting. They encourage couples to bring pictures, themes, and colors to their consultations so their experienced team can accurately reflect your wedding. They also offer delivery and set up with cake stand rental. Classic Cakes would be honored to create custom designed cakes, cupcakes, and Groom’s cakes for everyone.

Dietary Restrictions

They have a history of providing delicious cake for people with dietary restictions. The allergies they can accomidate include the following & more information is available on their website, including a list of flavors available! A gluten free or vegan side cake is perfect for accomidating those few guests who have restrictions.

• Gluten-free
  • Egg-free
  • Soy-free
  • Vegan
  • Dairy-free
  • Sugar-free
  • and combinations of many of the above

171 Reviews for Classic Cakes

171 Classic Cakes Reviews

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 09/03/2016

Classic cakes was by far the easiest appointment we had throughout the wedding process. We walked in and looked through an iPad at some examples of cakes. I chose the ones I liked and while we were ... Read more doing that, they brought us samples of cakes to try. We tried some samples and ended up choosing 4 different flavors (mandarin orange, raspberry, chocolate and vanilla) for our five-tier cake. They looked at the pictures of the cakes I liked and combined them and drew out an example of a cake that I absolutely loved! Come wedding day, the cake was absolutely gorgeous (and it tasted delicious too!)

Valerie
Valerie Jones Turner

Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding Cake

The Wedding Cake of my dreams. Lemon, almond truffle, and raspberry truffle Read more The Wedding Cake of my dreams. lemon, almond truffle, and raspberry truffle

Carleigh
Carleigh

Married on 06/22/2019

Cake was perfect

Classic Cakes did an amazing job on our wedding cake. The look of the cake far exceeded my expectations and the taste was amazing. The cake looks beautiful in all of our photographs and we got endless ... Read more compliments on the cake from wedding guests. Classic Cakes made the entire process so easy and fun. At the tasing and consultation they really took the time to make sure that they understood what we wanted and made the ordering process easy. My husband and I are so happy we choose Classic Cakes for our wedding!