Classic Convertible Wine Tours

Napa, CA · View map

About Classic Convertible Wine Tours

Make your most memorable day that much more spectacular by arriving or leaving in a beautiful, and luxurious 1947 Packard limousine. Classic Convertible Wine Tours has been providing priceless adventures since 1989. Enjoy the attention to detail regarding every aspect of your day, as you take in the panoramic views.

Need something for family members to do while in town? If you are interested in wine tasting at small boutique wineries that few people know about, then you are in luck, because that is our specialty. You can also visit larger wineries, or a combination of boutique and larger wineries. With your input, and our expertise and knowledge of the Napa and Sonoma Valleys we will plan your day and make all the arrangements. Each wine tour is customized for the individual client.

Your driver is your personal wine guide who will get you behind the scenes to meet the people, winemakers, and families that make each winery unique. You'll also have the opportunity to walk through the vineyards, explore caves, taste great wines, and create memories that will last a lifetime!

Classic Convertible Wine Tours, is the only way to really see the Wine Country!

2 Reviews for Classic Convertible Wine Tours

2 Classic Convertible Wine Tours Reviews

L
Lisa

Married on 05/10/2014

4.7

I rented the white classic convertible for the procession of my wedding. I worked with Jeff on the logistics and he was very accommodating to my needs and intricate requests! The classic convertible ... Read more was a hit at our wedding, and we have some fantastic photos in it. Our driver was very nice and helpful as well. I highly recommend Classic Convertible Wine Tours for when you are in wine country!

J
Jillian

Married on 10/17/2014

Jeff with CC Wine Tours is awesome! He showed up wearing a fabulous fedora and had the car stocked with champagne. He's friendly and was a great driver for us on the day. The classic convertibles are ... Read more are a great way to transport the bridal party to a wedding. They also make a great prop for photos. Some of my favorite wedding photos are of me and the bridesmaids in the convertible. He also makes it easy by adding the gratuity into the quote. I would highly recommend Classic Convertible Wine Tours!

Classic Convertible Wine Tours FAQ