Classic Creations Weddings & Special Events

Aurora, CO · View map

About Classic Creations Weddings & Special Events

We LOVE planning weddings and working with vibrant, stylish brides to create unique personable events. We are known for amazing wedding design, and you'll love our Signature Design Process.

Contact us today for a free initial appointment so that we can get started planning!

Be sure to sign up for our monthly ezine full of tips and tricks for the stylish bride! When you do you’ll receive a FREE report on how to Take your wedding from the Ordinary to the Extraordinary!

We can't wait to hear about your wedding, call us today! 303-471-0082

21 Reviews for Classic Creations Weddings & Special Events

21 Classic Creations Weddings & Special Events Reviews

User5544426

2+ years ago

Julie is incredible. From her personality to her creativity to her organization. With the help of Amy from the Flower House of Denver, she made my day SPECTACULAR. My fiance and I already have a child ... Read more so trying to plan a wedding with a toddler is not easy. Julie made it easy. From helping design the ceremony and reception space to coordinating dates, appointments, linens, she had her touch on every aspect of the wedding. When the day of arrived she made sure we stuck to the agenda and she made sure everyone was where they needed to be. I gave her an idea of what I wanted and let her work her magic. She was reassuring, helpful, courteous, and much more. She is an incredible woman with true talent. I don't know how to properly thank her for making my wedding incredible. I would recommend her and Classic Creations to anyone in the market for a wedding planner.

User3688419

2+ years ago

Classic Creations is worth its weight in gold for your event! Julie is responsive, creative and by far the best wedding planner I have ever met! Read more Classic Creations is worth its weight in gold for your event! Julie is responsive, creative and by far the best wedding planner I have ever met!

M
Megan

Married on 08/31/2013

Julie was absolutely amazing to work with. I met with her after attending a friends wedding that she worked on. I remember telling the bride that it was the best wedding I'd ever been to and she told ... Read more told me how Julie was the puppeteer and a God-Send! As soon as I met Julie, I knew exactly what she was talking about. Over the course of the year planning, Julie put up with my back and forth, was super responsive, had great ideas and was able to make magic happen within our budget. I could not imagine our day without her help, she made the day something that I could really enjoy, let go of the reigns and relish the moment. The day goes by too fast to be worried about the details.