Classic Drycleaners and Laundromats

Lemoyne, Pennsylvania, PA · View map · Visit website

About Classic Drycleaners and Laundromats

As a member of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, Classic Drycleaners in Lemoyne, PA takes great pride in offering an extensive list of wedding gown-related services, all of which are performed on-site by our Certified Wedding Gown Specialist and professional wedding gown tailors.

Experience

Not every dry cleaner is considered a specialist in caring for wedding gowns. Trusting a member of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists is the most responsible way to have your gown cared for before and after your wedding. The Association of Wedding Gown Specialists is endorsed by many famous designers, as well as the Association of Bridal Consultants.

• Wedding Gown Cleaning & Pressing
  • Wedding Gown Preservation
  • Vintage Restoration
  • Professional Repairs and Alterations for Bridal and Formal Wear

Areas Covered

Classic Drycleaners and Laundromats has nine locations thoughout the Greater Harrisburg Area. We also offer courier service for those outside of our area.

1 Reviews for Classic Drycleaners and Laundromats

1 Classic Drycleaners and Laundromats Reviews

Featured
User4549156

2+ years ago

I'm so happy that I took my gown to Classic Drycleaners in Etters, PA. I was unsure if I was in the right place when I pulled up because the building sign just says "Drycleaner & Laundromat," but once ... Read more once I was inside I saw the familiar Classic Drycleaners logo. Inside, I met Michelle Dively, THE wedding gown specialist. Michelle patiently and pleasantly described the entire cleaning process, preservation, and packing process for my gown with me. It surprisingly takes 30 days to get your dress back, but it was absolutely worth the wait! I had all kinds of dirt and spilled drinks on the bottom of my gown from a night full of dancing/celebrating & was worried the stains wouldn't come out. I arranged with Michelle to see my dress before it was packed away in the preservation box. She was very flexible in accommodating my schedule and even offered to come in on her day off! When I arrived to my appointment, with my mother, we couldn't believe it! My dress looked brand new again! As we watched Michelle pack up my dress, I noticed what perfection, care and passion she puts into gown preservation. She talked us through the entire process, gave my mother some pointers on clothing preservation, and explained the best places to store my gown. The acid-free archival-quality box your dress comes in has a viewing window so you can still see the front of your gown - which is nice if you want to show it to someone in the future and don't want to break the seal. My dress was so very carefully packed with an acid-free cardboard bodice and acid-free paper to preserve the shape and integrity of my gown. Michelle is affiliated with the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, so my dress is certified to last and the company puts a portion of the cost towards offsetting the carbon footprint made by the preservation process. I was very impressed with the care and attention to detail that Michelle put into every step of the process and so glad that I trusted her with my dress.

Classic Drycleaners and Laundromats FAQ