Classic Drycleaners and Laundromats - gown care

Lemoyne, PA · View map · Visit website

About Classic Drycleaners and Laundromats - gown care

Classic Drycleaners is the only member of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists in Central PA. We offer cleaning, preservation and restoration of wedding gowns, christening gowns, vintage items, quinceanera gowns, and other specialty items. We also offer full service, professional alterations and repairs for wedding gowns and other formal wear, as well as vintage garments. And, like our leather and suede cleaning, our wedding gowns (and other items) do not leave our company. We have five professional tailors on-staff trained in bridal and formal wear alterations. Michelle Dively is our Wedding Gown Specialist.

The Association of Wedding Gown Specialists is represented in more than 500 cities around the world. Our trademarked MuseumCare preservations offer you the advantages of local, personalized service plus the security of a written international guarantee. Return your wedding gown to any Wedding Gown Specialist, who will inspect and press the gown at no charge.

We also exclusively offer ZeroCarbon cleanings and preservations. The carbon footprint created by the process of caring for your gown is covered by our donation back to the CarbonFund.org.

Our special process has been featured in bridal magazines and newspapers around the world and on Weddings of a Lifetime on the Lifetime Channel. We are members of the American Institute for the Conservation of Historic and Artistic Objects, Textile Society of America, International Fabricare Institute, and Bridal Council of America.

Do you have questions for our Wedding Gown Specialist? Are you outside of the Greater Harrisburg area and interested in our Courier Serivce? Please email Jaime Zurat at
jaime@classicdrycleaner.com or call her toll-free at 1-866-730-6777.

1 Reviews for Classic Drycleaners and Laundromats - gown care

1 Classic Drycleaners and Laundromats - gown care Reviews

U
Featured
User4549156

2+ years ago

I'm so happy that I took my gown to Classic Drycleaners in Etters, PA. I was unsure if I was in the right place when I pulled up because the building sign just says "Drycleaner & Laundromat," but once ... Read more once I was inside I saw the familiar Classic Drycleaners logo. Inside, I met Michelle Dively, THE wedding gown specialist. Michelle patiently and pleasantly described the entire cleaning process, preservation, and packing process for my gown with me. It surprisingly takes 30 days to get your dress back, but it was absolutely worth the wait! I had all kinds of dirt and spilled drinks on the bottom of my gown from a night full of dancing/celebrating & was worried the stains wouldn't come out. I arranged with Michelle to see my dress before it was packed away in the preservation box. She was very flexible in accommodating my schedule and even offered to come in on her day off! When I arrived to my appointment, with my mother, we couldn't believe it! My dress looked brand new again! As we watched Michelle pack up my dress, I noticed what perfection, care and passion she puts into gown preservation. She talked us through the entire process, gave my mother some pointers on clothing preservation, and explained the best places to store my gown. The acid-free archival-quality box your dress comes in has a viewing window so you can still see the front of your gown - which is nice if you want to show it to someone in the future and don't want to break the seal. My dress was so very carefully packed with an acid-free cardboard bodice and acid-free paper to preserve the shape and integrity of my gown. Michelle is affiliated with the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, so my dress is certified to last and the company puts a portion of the cost towards offsetting the carbon footprint made by the preservation process. I was very impressed with the care and attention to detail that Michelle put into every step of the process and so glad that I trusted her with my dress.

Classic Drycleaners and Laundromats - gown care FAQ