Classic Filmworks

Escondido, CA · View map · Visit website

About Classic Filmworks

Classic Filmworks is a wedding videography company in southern California. With 15 years in business, up-to-date equipment and excellent techniques, this company creates amazing and top-notch wedding videos. They love to get to know each set of clients personally, so that they can uniquely and accurately capture their wedding day in a way that reflects their style and personality. With cinematic, short form, documentary, storytelling, and traditional techniques in their work, they are sure to create a cinematic masterpiece that tells the story of your wedding.

Classic Filmworks is available to provide additional hours of their excellent services to ensure that every moment of your big day gets documented. They primarily operate throughout San Diego, Orange County, Palm Springs, and Los Angeles, but is more than willing to travel for your wedding videography needs. Their list of videography services include:

• Full-feature video

Featured
Eric and Angie

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing, Artistic, Beautiful and Professional

Nikki, Nan and their crew were absolutely amazing! We cant say enough about them. My wife and I created our own DYI wedding. We did a lot of research, we interviewed several vendors and we spent a lot ... Read more lot of time. We would like to save you that problem and simply recommend that you stop looking and hire Classic Filmworks with Nikki and Nan. The talent and professionalism and artistic nature of their film was nothing short of perfect. They were extremely easy to communicate with and set up times to meet. They had no problem meeting us at our venue in Fallbrook to survey the site with our wedding planner, caterer, photographer and site manager. We went through the venue working out all the details so that there were no surprises. The day of the wedding Nikki, Nan and their crew were discrete in their setup and hardly noticeable as they shot their footage. They filmed us from several angles with impeccable timing and sound quality. We really had no idea what to expect, but in the end, to see the final product..... We were blown away! They sent us a quick 5-10 minute teaser which I thought at first was the entire film. I was so excited to see it that I couldn't believe that was our wedding. When we received the entire short film it was absolutely amazing. My wife insisted on getting a videographer. I didn't believe that we would watch a silly video of people forced to say something nice about the bride and groom while shanghaied into a corner like on the old school wedding videos. I was so wrong. The setup and planning and attention to detail was amazing. The drone footage was spectacular! I didn't once hear it or see it but the footage was awe inspiring. The short film covered everything. They were there for all the right shots and conversations and special moments between my wife and I. The editing kept all the best parts of the speeches and they took out one of our drunken groomsman toast (per request). They even included the full speeches, on the main menu, so that I can show him what a fool he was LOL. Lastly we would like to comment on the fee's. We interviewed 5-6 videographers with price ranges anywhere from $1000-$9000. We didn't have any help financially for the wedding and price was always an issue. Some company's would charge three payments of $3000 and then charge again for transport fees, extra lighting, drones and misc stuff. Classic Filmworks was up front and to the point with no hidden fees. Their fee was very fair, in fact, after seeing the short film, I feel we should owe them money. Nikki and Nan.... sorry but Im all out LOL ! In short, my wife and I are very happy with every aspect of Classic Filmworks. I hope that after reading our review you will be satisfied and trust that you hired the right film crew for your special day.

B
Bernadette

Married on 10/28/2017

First, I want to say thank you so much Nan for capturing all the special moments of our wedding day! The highlights video is amazing and all our family and friends love it! I watch all the videos from ... Read more the highlights to full ceremony to feature film, over and over. Nan is a very talented artist. She and her assistant Nikki worked hard to bring out the best in our wedding. I am not comfortable to be in front of cameras but she made me feel good on my wedding day! I love how she made shooting so fun and all the effects were just incredible! Even the songs match the scenes/ clips. Nan is very professional and I definitely recommend her to every wedding! We are very pleased and feel so lucky finding you. I’ve seen other wedding videos but so far, Classic Filmworks is the best! You will not regret it!

A
Ally

Married on 02/18/2017

Beautiful video from our wedding! These ladies were wonderful and sooooo easy to work with. I think most people are looking for vendors who won't add more stress to the big day, and they did the ... Read more opposite! Plus, their work is amazing. I love rewatching different clips from our wedding.