Classic Hair and Makeup

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania · View map

About Classic Hair and Makeup

Classic Hair and Makeup is an full service salon based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We have been helping brides look their best since 2015 through our onsite bridal services.

To meet the needs of brides, the team at Classic Hair and Makeup always stay up-to-date with the latest hair and makeup trends. On your wedding day, you are welcome to come in the salon or request that the stylists come to your wedding site. Your stylists will help you create your perfect bridal style, so you can feel confident your finished look will be beautiful and flawless. We also offer full service makeup services including airbrush makeup and lashes.

51 Reviews for Classic Hair and Makeup

51 Classic Hair and Makeup Reviews

J
Jacquie Hruska

Married on 06/15/2019

Classic Wedding Hair

I would highly recommend Classic to any bride and her bridal party! Kimberly and Sarah did an awesome job. They listened to exactly what me, my bridal party, mom, and mother in law wanted and ... Read more delivered. I was in love with my hair and could not have dreamt of anything else.

J
Jennifer MacIntyre

Married on 09/01/2018

Talented, Friendly, & Professional!

Kristi & Mary both helped me find the right combination of hairstyle & makeup that I was comfortable with & they made me feel special! They are both very talented with the styles and trends in the ... Read more ever changing beauty industry! I thought the lashes, airbrush and color palette Mary chose for my makeup was just the perfect blend!! Kristi allowed me to pick the style of my hair and did exactly what I hoped for!! It made my wedding day complete! My mother,sister and niece looked gorgeous after their hair and makeup . Kristi was extremely organized about planning for us prior to the day of the wedding & she was flexible as well, it made me feel at ease with so much to think about!! We enjoyed our experience in the studio very much! I absolutel recommend them for bridal styles and make up.

M
Megan

Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing onsite hair and makeup!

Classic salon was absolutely wonderful! We had 10 women getting hair done/5 getting makeup done and this was handled seamlessly by only three members of the salon team. The team came onsite at the ... Read more Sheraton in Station Square so that we could be comfortable while getting ready together. We had a variety of hair lengths and textures and everyone's hairstyle turned out amazing. In addition to the day of, my included hair and makeup trial was fantastic. I was able to ask all sorts of questions to be prepared for the wedding day and felt assured my hair and makeup would be flawless after the trial looks. Everyone was so friendly and easy to work with! After looking through almost every wedding salon in Pittsburgh, I can say that Classic was one of the best priced and best priced for onsite work, especially after seeing first hand their quality of work!