Classic Hair and Makeup

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, PA · View map

About Classic Hair and Makeup

Classic Hair and Makeup is an elegant beauty and health business based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Owners and stylists Kimberly Duco and Kristi Laychak have a combined 26-plus years of experience. They created their dream salon back in 2015 and since then have been helping brides look and feel their best for their big day.

To meet the needs of brides, the team at Classic Hair and Makeup always stay up-to-date with the latest hair and makeup trends. On your wedding day, you are welcome to come in the salon or request that the stylists come to your wedding site. Your stylists specialize in bridal styles so you can feel confident your finished look will be professional and flawless. They provide brides and bridesmaids with hair services such as blowouts, hair coloring, haircuts, textured styling, and updos. Additionally, they can finish your look with makeup services like airbrushing, contouring, or fake lashes.

50 Reviews for Classic Hair and Makeup

50 Classic Hair and Makeup Reviews

J
Jennifer MacIntyre

Married on 09/01/2018

Talented, Friendly, & Professional!

Kristi & Mary both helped me find the right combination of hairstyle & makeup that I was comfortable with & they made me feel special! They are both very talented with the styles and trends in the ... Read more ever changing beauty industry! I thought the lashes, airbrush and color palette Mary chose for my makeup was just the perfect blend!! Kristi allowed me to pick the style of my hair and did exactly what I hoped for!! It made my wedding day complete! My mother,sister and niece looked gorgeous after their hair and makeup . Kristi was extremely organized about planning for us prior to the day of the wedding & she was flexible as well, it made me feel at ease with so much to think about!! We enjoyed our experience in the studio very much! I absolutel recommend them for bridal styles and make up.

M
Megan

Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing onsite hair and makeup!

Classic salon was absolutely wonderful! We had 10 women getting hair done/5 getting makeup done and this was handled seamlessly by only three members of the salon team. The team came onsite at the ... Read more Sheraton in Station Square so that we could be comfortable while getting ready together. We had a variety of hair lengths and textures and everyone's hairstyle turned out amazing. In addition to the day of, my included hair and makeup trial was fantastic. I was able to ask all sorts of questions to be prepared for the wedding day and felt assured my hair and makeup would be flawless after the trial looks. Everyone was so friendly and easy to work with! After looking through almost every wedding salon in Pittsburgh, I can say that Classic was one of the best priced and best priced for onsite work, especially after seeing first hand their quality of work!

U
User3772364

Recently married

These ladies are the absolute best. They came out to our farm venue (read: middle of nowhere! ) to do the entire bridal party's hair and makeup. They came early, they came prepared, and they came calm. ... Read more It was a house full of women all in different stages of readiness. They helped us figure out who should go when without making it stressful. I think 11 of us had our hair and makeup done and we were finished with plenty of time to spare. We all looked stunning too, I must say. Everyone photographed beautifully and our hair stayed all night! It was a hot summer day and an outside ceremony, plus we shook our tail feathers all night, so that was impressive. At the end of the night, even my makeup was still perfect - I couldn't believe it. They were great to deal with from start to finish. Their work surpassed my expectations. I'm so thankful that we chose them - I recommend them to everyone.