Hired? Booked

Classic Hair and Makeup

Pittsburgh, PA · View map

About Classic Hair and Makeup

Classic Hair and Makeup is a full service hair salon specializing in bridal styles. We are a salon that prides itself on staying up to date with the latest trends! Classic has onsite bridal services, as well as in salon services for your big day! Making people feel beautiful is our absolute passion, please come in to check us out! All in salon service pricing can be found on our website www.classicpgh.com. For onsite services, please inquire via email. We currently book weddings 6 months from today's date.

49 Reviews for Classic Hair and Makeup

49 Classic Hair and Makeup Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing onsite hair and makeup!

Classic salon was absolutely wonderful! We had 10 women getting hair done/5 getting makeup done and this was handled seamlessly by only three members of the salon team. The team came onsite at the ... Read more Sheraton in Station Square so that we could be comfortable while getting ready together. We had a variety of hair lengths and textures and everyone's hairstyle turned out amazing. In addition to the day of, my included hair and makeup trial was fantastic. I was able to ask all sorts of questions to be prepared for the wedding day and felt assured my hair and makeup would be flawless after the trial looks. Everyone was so friendly and easy to work with! After looking through almost every wedding salon in Pittsburgh, I can say that Classic was one of the best priced and best priced for onsite work, especially after seeing first hand their quality of work!

U
User3772364

Recently married

These ladies are the absolute best. They came out to our farm venue (read: middle of nowhere! ) to do the entire bridal party's hair and makeup. They came early, they came prepared, and they came calm. ... Read more It was a house full of women all in different stages of readiness. They helped us figure out who should go when without making it stressful. I think 11 of us had our hair and makeup done and we were finished with plenty of time to spare. We all looked stunning too, I must say. Everyone photographed beautifully and our hair stayed all night! It was a hot summer day and an outside ceremony, plus we shook our tail feathers all night, so that was impressive. At the end of the night, even my makeup was still perfect - I couldn't believe it. They were great to deal with from start to finish. Their work surpassed my expectations. I'm so thankful that we chose them - I recommend them to everyone.

Nicole
Nicole and Chris

Married on 04/14/2018

As a long-time regular (non-bridal) client of Classic Hair and Makeup, picking them to glam me up on my wedding day was a no-brainer. Kim did my hair, and Mary did my makeup, and both did an amazing ... Read more job. I truly felt like a princess! I communicated my ideas and the look I had in mind for myself (in somewhat vague terms), and both Kim and Mary quickly figured out what I wanted and made my ideas come to life. They both provided suggestions that had me step out of my comfort zone a bit, but ended up being exactly what I didn't know I needed to look amazing on my wedding day. For example, during my trial, Mary suggested a bolder lip color than I typically wear, and I ended up absolutely loving it! They truly are experts and have an eye for bridal style and design. The entire process of contracting with Classic (Kristi is super response via email), scheduling my trial and getting me ready for the big day was super smooth. I was able to relax on my wedding day, knowing that I was in good hands for my hair and makeup. My Maid of Honor and my mother also got hair and makeup services from Kim and Mary on the wedding day, and they both looked gorgeous. I was impressed with how quickly Kim and Mary were able to assess what hair/makeup would work for them, since they had never met them before or had a trial. And, because anyone reading this review will want to know: all of our hair and makeup lasted all night, looking just as fresh at 9:00 p.m. as it did when it was applied at 9:00 a.m. ! If you and your 'I do crew' want to look flawless on your wedding day, go with Classic Hair and Makeup!