Classic Limos

Newport Beach, CA · View map

About Classic Limos

Classic Limos is a wedding limousine provider based in Newport Beach, California. The company's fleet of beautiful classic and vintage cars are an eye-catching addition to any wedding day, for both travel and as a photography backdrop. As a premier limousine service provider in California and Hawaii, the company maintains its classic vehicles in their best possible condition so they can continue to make an elegant backdrop while creating lasting memories. Their professional and prompt chauffeurs provide clients with superb service. Classic Limos has been part of the wedding industry for more than 10 years in southern California.

Classic Limos offers a variety of vintage vehicles for special events. Every car is driven by the company's professional chauffeurs, dressed in a suit and tie. Their services include:

• Multiple locations

32 Classic Limos Reviews

Dennis
Dennis Gichuru

Married on 04/07/2019

Best Limo... carriage!! service out there

My wife and I had so much fun at our wedding with the carriage. It was supposed to be a surprise for my wife on our wedding day and it played the part just right. We also did a father-bride photo ... Read more shoot which was awesome. The best part though, was the grand send off ceremony, which included a Butler-Style Silver Tray Service with Red Carpet, which Dan recommended and it was so much fun and a nice way to put the ceremony to rest. My guests still can't seem to stop talking about it. As if that wasn't enough, Our Chauffeur Ms. Beverly. Beverly was exceptional. She was the classiest Butler anyone could do ever ask for. We had so much fun with her and she made us feel so special. My wife can't stop raving about her. She said, if she was to do it all over again she would still have Beverly. She went above and beyond. Thank you classic Limo for making our day even more special and memorable.

L
Lashawn

Married on 01/20/2019

Perfection

Arrived 1 hour early and was willing to stay until we needed him! Read more Arrived 1 hour early and was willing to stay until we needed him !

Abriana
Abriana

Married on 01/20/2018

Classic Limos is a great company! Nice cars, very professional and on time! What more can you ask for? The BEST of the BEST! I would recommend this company to anyone, and have anyone of my family ... Read more members ride anywhere with them. Thank You. I will keep coming back for every occasion. As should you, give them a call!