Classic Oaks Wedding and Event Venue

Mansfield, TX · View map · Visit website

About Classic Oaks Wedding and Event Venue

Classic Oaks Ranch is a rustic ranch wedding venue in the greater Dallas, Texas area. Couples can marry at this venue’s gorgeous barn or outdoor, cathedral-ceiling shaped gazebo. This working cattle ranch and equestrian facility can be found approximately 45 minutes from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can invite up to 500 guests to their wedding at Classic Oaks Ranch. This classic venue sits on 230 acres of land, so there’s plenty of space for couples and guests to celebrate. The outdoor ceremony space can be found under a wooden structure with a pointed roof. The grand arching wooden beams reveal an outdoor stage area and a massive black chandelier. While couples exchange their vows, guests can look on from rows of wooden bench seating. These benches have ornately carved backs and between the rows a stone aisle leads to the altar space. Behind couples, a split-rail fence separates them from a field that seems to stretch out to the horizon, interrupted only by hazy trees in the distance. For the couple’s reception, the venue offers an event barn with a stone fireplace and wooden walls. There are old horse stables, refurbished and cleaned up, with black bars in place of the doors, and there is a grand staircase of the same stained wood sitting beneath a grand chandelier. Outside, the barn has white siding and wooden accents, from doors to window shutters.

Couples can host their ceremony and reception at this venue, but may also use the barn for a bridal shower or engagement party. Couples will find a bridal suite and grooms room available before and throughout their wedding day, where they can relax, get ready and take photographs. This venue’s barn offers modern amenities for couples including heating and central air as well as wireless Internet. Classic Oaks Ranch also offers liability insurance on venue rentals. Guests will appreciate the convenience of onsite parking in a paved parking lot.

29 Reviews for Classic Oaks Wedding and Event Venue

29 Classic Oaks Wedding and Event Venue Reviews

Susan
Susan

Married on 05/24/2019

The Perfect Venue

This is the perfect place for a Wedding! They have a beautiful area for indoor or outdoor weddings. The reception area has a spacious patio for post wedding refreshments in any kind of weather. The ... Read more dinning room is rustic, comfortable, and beautiful with two large areas so that dancing and dining can be separate from the food area. I haven’t even mentioned the fantastic bridal dressing area and salon where the bride and her bridesmaids can get ready in style. We had the wedding at the outdoor gazebo. Our guests relaxed in comfortable teak carved benches under the trees. This was the perfect place and Cathy the owner, was a terrific host!

Bailey
Bailey

Married on 03/30/2019

Perfect Venue!

Classic Oaks Ranch was the perfect venue for our wedding! Kathy and Joe are there to help with whatever you need! They are very flexible with what you can do decor wise at there venue, and they also ... Read more let you do sparklers and fireworks which was a huge plus for us. The bridal suite is HUGE! With me having 9 girls this helped a lot! The venue is beautiful inside and out and can fit larger parties! I would highly recommend this venue! We Loved it!!

Amy
Amy

Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing! Beautiful!

I can not say enough wonderful things about this venue. The owners Cathy and Joe are class acts, so personable, so accommodating, responsive, honest, and upfront about costs and fees. No surprises. We ... Read more had a pretty unique vision for our wedding and she not only allowed it but embraced it. Her staff were wonderful in the layout of the room and allowing us to take our engagement photos there. The horse barn is beautiful and is where the wedding party stages to walk to the arbor, the bride is then escorted down to the arbor once the big doors open (magic). There are three areas of the venue, aside from the arbor (where our ceremony took place): The cocktail area filled with games and a stunning backdrop of the new pond with the sunset reflecting off of it with large surrounding trees *let us not forget Otis, Hank, Willie, and Waylon- the 🐪❤️*. The reception space (2) we used one side for dinner seating (140 guests) and the dance floor, the other for our cars YES OUR CARS! Lol and the buffet, and a s’mores bar (which she provided the bar and the heat source and we provided the stuff to make the s’mores-I’m serious it was awesome). Her staff set up all the tables, and the had the room set up just as I envisioned. I LOVED IT. We took our photos with Otis, and then most at the Arbor and by the pond at sunset. This place is adjacent and just as important to Cathy & Joe as their home. It’s beautiful and they take great pride in the property and it shows! THE BRIDAL SUITE. Ohhhh the bridal suite, we got to Classic Oaks at 930 and spent the day with hair and makeup. (wish I could have had my hair washed in their salon style seat and sink). I have to post pictures that I can guarantee don’t do this place justice! My HUSBAND and I both are beyond devastated it’s over. This place and the staff were wonderful! All I have heard from guests is how beautiful it was, and it truly was. It was magical.