Classic Photographers

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About Classic Photographers

Classic Photographers offers wedding photography and videography in and around Boston, Massachusetts. The company specializes in providing high-quality photography at budget-friendly prices. You’ll then have the opportunity to review the company’s roster of photographers and select the one who best fits your style. With Classic Photographers, you’ll not only get to select your photographer, but you’ll get to build a completely customized package, too.

The team at Classic Photographers uses a variety of shooting styles, including contemporary, natural, photojournalism, and traditional. Since your photographer will only be assigned to one event per day, you’ll have their full attention. Classic Photographers offers albums, canvases, digital files, prints, and proofs. Their full range of photography services includes, but is not limited to:

• Additional hours

E
Featured
Eric

Married on 07/21/2018

Classic Photographers were great! We absolutely loved our photographers and all of our photos were ready to view very quickly after our wedding! This company did a great job making every part of this ... Read more experience very easy and fun from choosing a package to communicating with our photographers and wedding venue! Definitely recommend!

K
Kristen

Getting married on 11/11/2022

Classic Photographers is amazing. I chose the photographer I loved based on readily-available portfolios, and I wasn't disappointed. The photographers showed up and we're pleasant, friendly, fun, ... Read more warm, helpful, and like one of the family. I definitely recommend going with Classic Photographers! The email and call correspondence is also incredibly prompt and friendly. Do not hesitate to chose a photographer from this wonderful team!

P
Patricia

Getting married on 01/17/2020

Don't hesitate to book with Classic Photographers

Classic Photographers sent two photographers, Mary S. And Jaclyn (unsure of her last name initial). I can't say enough positive things about them! They were so efficient. We crushed the first look and ... Read more most of the family photos before the ceremony started. My husband and I really wanted to make it to cocktail hour, so this was perfect for us. I am also a little camera shy and not the most knowledgeable as far as photo combos, poses, and/or locations goes. Mary and Jaclyn made just the right amount of really helpful suggestions and were really positive the whole night. Mary also took the time to have a few phone conversations with me prior to the wedding, which was helpful for me to come up with ideas and relax before the big day. Booking with Classic Photographers was a great experience for me.