Classical Entertainment

Las Vegas, Nevada · View map · Visit website

About Classical Entertainment

A wedding ensemble in Las Vegas, Nevada, Classical Entertainment specializes in sophisticated live wedding entertainment. Owned by lead creator Cynthia Harris, the company prides itself on fine-tuning and finessing its couples ideas to craft the perfect entertainment experience. Featuring a team of top-tier music professionals, Classical Entertainment is the perfect choice for a wedding celebration you and your guests won’t soon forget.

Classical Entertainment prides itself on making each ceremony one to remember. For a truly unforgettable experience, couples benefit from the following services:

• Consultations
  • Reception music
  • New songs
  • Vocals

Areas Covered
Classical Entertainment proudly offers wedding entertainment for couples located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Services are extended to interested couples throughout Clark County, Nevada.

18 Reviews for Classical Entertainment

18 Classical Entertainment Reviews

C
Featured
Cynthia

Married on 05/30/2016

I really cannot say enough about Cynthia and classical entertainment. Cynthia took my wedding to a whole other level. She was supportive, inspirational, fun, and really went several extra miles to ... Read more deliver music that matched our event and my personality. I can't thank her enough for everything she did both with music, the perfect musicians (I had her play keyboard, a cello, and a harp) and with the wedding in general. She pitched in everywhere to make sure the music was seamless in the service. Thank you so much. <3

S
Sally

Married on 03/23/2019

Magnificent music and a joy to work with Cynthia

Our wish was to have live music during our daughter and son-in-law’s (destination) wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I was so grateful our wedding venue provided the contact information for ... Read more Classical Entertainment. Cynthia’s attention to detail, understanding and fulfillment of our music needs, and personal musicianship were outstanding! I am so thrilled we could enjoy (and share with all of our guests!) the musical talents of this amazing company. Cynthia carefully listened to our needs and made wonderful recommendations. After deciding on the critical pieces to be performed and listening to various instrumental groupings, we decided on a trio with keyboard, cello, and violin. We selected traditional wedding pieces, popular songs, and less frequently performed pieces. Cynthia selected two VERY accomplished musicians to accompany her- Victoria (violinist) and Raymond (cellist). They were a magnificent group! Each and every piece was played with emotion and precision! We were proud to have this outstanding level of musicianship for our guests and our guests were eager to share with us how much they enjoyed this special aspect of the wedding. One of the most delightful experiences, outside of the wedding day, was the opportunity to attend the trios final practice session. This “Meet-Up Session” was open to any number of us and was best described as a personal, private concert. Most of our selected pieces were performed over an approximately two hour session. This enabled us to relax and enjoy the special songs we had put so much thought into for the event. Cynthia surprised me by playing my favorite “wedding planning” song which had been specifically arranged for the trio. Their performance of the song was so beautiful and the gesture so heartfelt, I am embarrassed to say I cried through the entire song. Working with Cynthia throughout the year-plus planning process was absolutely wonderful. Her brilliance and professionalism will bring your dream event and plans to life!

M
Maria

Married on 05/18/2017

Cynthia is an absolute joy to work with. She is very passionate about her work, her arts, and care deeply about her entertainers. She went above and beyond our expectations; she gave me ideas I would ... Read more have never thought about in a million years. If you have a concept in mind, she will do everything in her power to make it work. Dean was our pianist during cocktail and we could not be happier with him. He played beautiful classic Filipino songs and even wore a Barong! (traditional Filipino formal wear) We are so glad we had Cynthia and Dean during our reception, it set the ambiance we were going for. We definitely will be using Classical Entertainment in all of our future events.