Classique Clicks Photography

Negril, JM · View map

About Classique Clicks Photography

Classique Clicks Photography is a husband-and-wife wedding photography team in Negril, Jamaica, which takes unforgettable photos of couples’ wedding events. A professional company with over five years’ experience producing quality wedding pictures, their service preserves your fairytale day in full color.

Services offered

Employing a nuanced photojournalistic style, Classique Clicks Photography would suit a couple planning a destination wedding. As the company is based in Jamaica, a land full of character, exotic ambiance, and breathtaking landscapes, the business is well-versed in the art of illuminating the natural foreground and background of tropical locations. Each of their photos are unique, and do justice to their subjects - whether that is the wedded pair themselves, the bridal party, or the full range of family and friends from young to old. Beach photoshoots are certainly one of Classique Clicks’ strong suits, but it also creates striking portraits and wide-angle shots of the romantic ceremony, as well as so much more.

Other services

Specialists in wedding photography, Classique Clicks is also available for videography. What’s more, aside from their ceremony and reception services, the business can also photograph and record engagement photoshoots, trash-the-dress events, and they can provide a second cameraperson to capture more moments of love and joy during your event.

5 Reviews for Classique Clicks Photography

5 Classique Clicks Photography Reviews

S
Sheldon Clarke

Getting married on 02/02/2020

Just excellent service

Fantastic experience with Classiqueclicksphotography, they were the best to work with, so thoughtful and helped us with everything! The locations that were suggested for our picture taken were just ... Read more fantastic. Nuff respect to Classique for making our special day even more special.

K
Kelly-Ann Mcanuff

Married on 03/22/2019

Awesome service!

Classic Clicks Photography was patient and attentive to details. I got my beautiful pictures in a short time. Awesome service! I can't wait to do my pregnancy photoshoot. Read more Classic Clicks Photography was patient and attentive to details. I got my beautiful pictures in a short time. Awesome service! I can't wait to do my pregnancy photoshoot.

D
Denise Pladley

Married on 03/10/2019

Wedding day Photos

Classique Clicks was just the perfect photographers for my big day 💍. Excellent customer service, affordable package and they arrived on time to capture every precious moment of it all. Not to ... Read more mention, they had a genuine eye for capturing candid moments. We were absolutely impressed with the work done on our wedding day and we could not have asked for better wedding photographers.