Classy Chassis Rentals

Tarzana, California · View map · Visit website

About Classy Chassis Rentals

Classy Chassis Rentals is a transportation company located in Tarzana, California, that serves the Los Angeles, Santa Clarita, Ventura, Santa Barbara, and Orange Counties. This boutique transportation company offers couples an elegant and exciting experience. Couples may rent vintage Rolls Royces and Bentleys with chauffeurs to take them to their wedding events. They are licensed and insured, and their decade of experience allows them the insight into what couples need and want from them.

Classy Chassis Rentals offers couples either classic cars or stretch limos and can chauffeur them to multiple locations, one way, or on a round trip. The minimum amount of time couples may rent from this company is two hours. With their luxury classic cars, Classy Chassis Rentals offers the following:

• Bottled water/ice

M
Featured
Suellen

Married on 05/28/2011

Our experience with Classy Chassis could not have been better! Mel was so gracious and helpful every step of the way. The drivers were absolluteley wonderful. I told my customers (I work at Starbucks) ... Read more Starbucks) about them and they called them and used them for their daughter's wedding about a month and a half later. They said how grateful I mentioned them, because their vehicles gave the wedding just the right touch. That was the reason I used them. My daughter's wedding was going for the look around the 20's-40-s era and their cars fit that look. I would recommend them again and will use them again (I have two more daughters to marry off) when the time comes. As for the future brides, book this one early. The sooner you have things booked it is one less thing to stress about. My daughter did most of her planning and kept it on her laptop but also a binder (she printed out everything) so she always had the information with her. She never stressed about the details because they wrote everything down. Keeping the stress off yourself will make everyting so much easier. If you need a limo, use Classy Chassis. They are professional, accessible, and most important of all caring and personal.

Mayren
Mayren Bracamontes

Married on 04/13/2019

Professionalism at its best

Mel was great to work with from the first phone call to the last drop off. I highly recommend using Classy Chassis they have beautiful cars. Read more Mel was great to work with from the first phone call to the last drop off. I highly recommend using Classy Chassis they have beautiful cars.

J
Joanne Jacobs

Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Vintage Car

I began the process of planning a destination wedding in Los Olivos from Boston for my daughter who resides in Chicago. After looking at many pictures of weddings held in the area my daughter's dream ... Read more was to have a vintage car at her wedding. I was very fortunate to contact Mel Harrison from Classy Chassis Rentals. Although I only spoke to him during long distance telephone conversations he was extremely friendly, compassionate, and helpful in selecting the 1983 Rolls Royce convertible of her choice. I was most impressed that he called the day before the wedding to ask if she wanted to change to a hard top car since it was projected to rain on the day of the wedding. My daughter chose to stay with the convertible and even with the intermittent rain the driver that evening accommodated her wish to take pictures with the top down. I can highly recommend Mel and Classy Chassis for your special occasion.