Classy Chassis Rentals

Tarzana, California · View map · Visit website

About Classy Chassis Rentals

Classy Chassis Rentals is a transportation company located in Tarzana, California, that serves the Los Angeles, Santa Clarita, Ventura, Santa Barbara, and Orange Counties. This boutique transportation company offers couples an elegant and exciting experience. Couples may rent vintage Rolls Royces and Bentleys with chauffeurs to take them to their wedding events. They are licensed and insured, and their decade of experience allows them the insight into what couples need and want from them.

Classy Chassis Rentals offers couples either classic cars or stretch limos and can chauffeur them to multiple locations, one way, or on a round trip. The minimum amount of time couples may rent from this company is two hours. With their luxury classic cars, Classy Chassis Rentals offers the following:

• Bottled water/ice

M
Featured
Suellen

Married on 05/28/2011

Our experience with Classy Chassis could not have been better! Mel was so gracious and helpful every step of the way. The drivers were absolluteley wonderful. I told my customers (I work at Starbucks) ... Read more Starbucks) about them and they called them and used them for their daughter's wedding about a month and a half later. They said how grateful I mentioned them, because their vehicles gave the wedding just the right touch. That was the reason I used them. My daughter's wedding was going for the look around the 20's-40-s era and their cars fit that look. I would recommend them again and will use them again (I have two more daughters to marry off) when the time comes. As for the future brides, book this one early. The sooner you have things booked it is one less thing to stress about. My daughter did most of her planning and kept it on her laptop but also a binder (she printed out everything) so she always had the information with her. She never stressed about the details because they wrote everything down. Keeping the stress off yourself will make everyting so much easier. If you need a limo, use Classy Chassis. They are professional, accessible, and most important of all caring and personal.

S
Sahar T

Married on 04/06/2019

An Absolute Dream

Wow! How incredible to roll out of our wedding ceremony in a white vintage Rolls Royce on our way to our reception. We had a "Just Married" sign on the back and we got many congrats honks and thumbs ... Read more up from other cars and motorcycles along the way. Not only is the car beautiful and classy as the company name says, but Mel is also incredibly kind and such a gentlemen, that was the icing on the cake. Looking back, I'm so happy we did this and hired Classy Chassis for our wedding! Our photos aren't available yet from our photographer but if we have to review it again to include them we will :)

E
Elizabeth

Married on 08/04/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Classy Chassis rentals, or recommend them highly enough! We booked the green Rolls Royce convertible for our getaway car from our wedding, and it was the perfect ... Read more cherry on top of our wedding reception. It definitely had the “cool” and “classic” factors, plus it gave the perfect signal to our guests that our wedding was over (versus just letting the party trickle out). I highly recommend having a getaway car, and specifically booking with Classy Chassis! We had Mel as our driver and he was so kind. It really was all just perfect. Thank you, Classy Chassis!