Classy DeeJay

Tucson, AZ · View map

About Classy DeeJay

Provide DJs and Photo booths to match your style and the theme of your special event. We price on event not by the hour.

Ken-Ro Party Rentals Provides

DJs in the entire state of Arizona

Photo Booths in Arizona

Make up Artists

45 Reviews for Classy DeeJay

45 Classy DeeJay Reviews

A
Allen and Emily

Married on 06/23/2017

Ace handled our wedding perfectly. He was straightforward to deal with and handled everything with style. KC's photobooth worked out really nicely also. Read more Ace handled our wedding perfectly. He was straightforward to deal with and handled everything with style. KC's photobooth worked out really nicely also.

R
Rochelle

Married on 06/10/2017

The DJ was awesome! I had to plan our wedding myself so the DJ did a great job with helping me organize things and everything turned out perfect! Highly recommended! Read more The DJ was awesome! I had to plan our wedding myself so the DJ did a great job with helping me organize things and everything turned out perfect! Highly recommended!

R
Raquel

Married on 05/06/2017

Super professional and friendly. Funny and personable. Played a mix of music to make both me and my picky mom happy. Kept the party momentum going. Highly recommend. Read more Super professional and friendly. Funny and personable. Played a mix of music to make both me and my picky mom happy. Kept the party momentum going. Highly recommend.