Classy P Event Restrooms

Grass Valley, CA · View map · Visit website

About Classy P Event Restrooms

Classy P Event Restrooms is a family owned business, focused on providing the perfect luxury restrooms for your special day. Our restrooms have three stalls, two ladies and one men’s, so that you and your guests will spend more time celebrating and less time waiting in line. Classy P’s restrooms come fully stocked with all the comforts of home: running water, porcelain sinks, vanities, large mirrors, air conditioning, beautiful lighting, and wonderful music. Don’t worry about the time of day, our outside lights and handrails will help ensure that everyone is safe getting into the restroom. No need to worry about delivery and setup, Classy P will take care of it all, so all you have to do is enjoy yourself! Give us a call and treat your guests to the restrooms they will thank you for!

Services Provided

Classy P Event Restrooms offers clean, luxurious restroom trailers that come equipped with numerous modern conveniences and modern decor. The company provides service for dropping off, setting up, and picking up the restroom trailer, which contains three private stalls that include:

• Air Conditioned and beautiful lighting
  • Stereo sound system
  • Running water and Flush toilets

11 Reviews for Classy P Event Restrooms

11 Classy P Event Restrooms Reviews

Sharon
Sharon Hill

Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome, we loved working with this vendor.

Thank you, So much for taking care of everything needed to have your awesome restrooms at our event. They were so nice, we heard all day how awesome it was to have such clean and nice restroom. All ... Read more with air conditioning, music, and shinny clean I could not have asked for more. These are just what anyone would want at their event. Thank you again.!!

Teresa
Teresa Ysunza

Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent!

Loved Classy P Even Restrooms. These bathrooms were absolutely beautiful. Danny and Katie were great to work with. Very professional and personable. Made our day even more special! Definitely a 5 ... Read more star vendor.

Sierra
Sierra Paiz

Married on 05/04/2019

Beyond expectations!!!!

Look no further these people are amazing not only did the bathrooms look great they also were able to accommodate our particular needs(off grid). They treated me and my guests like family. I greatly ... Read more enjoyed having this company out. My guests were raving about how nice restrooms were and that the owners we're amazing. I really enjoyed the fact that they seem to enjoy the wedding also felt like they were one of my guests while still maintaining the restrooms. I didn't feel like this was just another job to them I felt like they really cared about my day being special. If you don't book with these people I would have to call you crazy. I got to say this was the least stressful part of my wedding.