Classy Receptions

New Baltimore, MI · View map

About Classy Receptions

Distinct Special Event Design & Decor, Unique Chair Covers, Linens, Lavish Florals, Elegant Headtable Backdrops, Breathtaking Ceiling Drapes Display, Centerpieces, Ambiance lighting...and other beautiful things!

10 Reviews for Classy Receptions

10 Classy Receptions Reviews

I
Igor

Married on 08/20/2011

Anita did a great job on our wedding. She took a pretty bland room and made it amazing, with ceiling draping and wall accent lights, not to mention the great chair covers and table linens. Even my dad ... Read more said how surprised he was that the plain room he saw a few days ago looked so good. Anita was very flexible and accommodating. She met with us several times at our reception site and showed us samples and helped us come up with ideas. She even came at the end of the evening to clean up her decorations. She did a great job and I would highly recommend her.

S
Sonja

Married on 06/19/2010

"Classy receptions did an excellent job decorating the hall for my reception. My reception was beautiful and I received so many compliments. It was definitely a platinum reception. Thanks Anita for ... Read more making my reception so elegant and beautiful. "

S
Erica

Married on 10/10/2009

Classy receptions did a wonderful job decorating the alter for my wedding and sprucing up a dingy KFC Hall for my reception! It was a pleasure working with them and getting great work! Would ... Read more definitely work with them again!