Claudia Giraldo Bridal

Cape Coral, FL · View map · Visit website

About Claudia Giraldo Bridal

Claudia Giraldo Bridal is a custom wedding dress shop located in Cape Coral, Florida. Owner and designer Claudia Giraldo has been creating clothing pieces since 2001, and feels passionately that everyone deserves to have their dream gown. Claudia is happy to work with you to bring your vision to reality. Additionally, if you have your wedding dress already, she can alter it to ensure that it is the perfect fit.

If you decide to have Claudia Giraldo Bridal fully customize a gown for you, she is happy to meet with you for a consultation. When the final piece is decided on, it can be created in 60-90 days. Beyond the dress itself, Claudia also offers garters, hair accessories, jewelry, shoes, undergarments, and veils. She welcomes the opportunity to create designs for several of your loved ones, including:

• Bridesmaids

D
Featured
Danielle

Married on 11/11/2017

Choosing Claudia's for my wedding dress alterations was the best choice I could've made. From my first visit to my last, I was always impressed and so grateful for her and all her staff. My finished ... Read more dress and veil were absolutely beautiful and unique. She also helped with my daughter's dress, the bridesmaids, and the flower girls' dresses. I will always choose Claudia's for any alterations in the future and would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Claudia for helping me make my wedding day special.

Kristina
Kristina Cintron

Married on 05/18/2019

Best decision ever

Claudia went above and beyond. My daughter was only in town for a short time and Claudia made sure her dress was perfect while she was here. She did 3 fittings in one week, and even help me to find ... Read more the perfect dress and shoes too. She gives such attention to detail. She is flexible and fair. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else.

K
Kayla

Married on 05/18/2019

Strongly Recommend

Claudia has been amazing! She was very helpful and super accommodating with my schedule! I was only in town for a limited time for the holidays and she had me come in for multiple fittings. She ... Read more definitely goes above and beyond... from the moment I met her I knew my dress was in good hands!