Claudia Strenger Calligraphy

North Miami Beach, Florida, FL · Visit website

About Claudia Strenger Calligraphy

Hi, my name is Claudia, I’m from Colombia and currently living in Miami. I’m a calligrapher and graphic designer with a passion for all things handmade. What excites me can be found in the details. No detail is too small, that’s where the love is and the smallest details often lead to big impressions. After spending the last several years working as a graphic designer for Toyota and Apple, I decided to follow my passion—Calligraphy.

3 Reviews for Claudia Strenger Calligraphy

3 Claudia Strenger Calligraphy Reviews

Ashley
Featured
Ashley Ferguson

Married on 07/14/2018

Hire claudia!

Whatever you can think of- CLAUDIA CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN💛 Claudia is so easy to work with, she responds in a timely and professional manner. What I really appreciated about her was her passion. She truly ... Read more cares about her work and cares about her client and their needs. She listened and gave options and she delivered beautiful and quality work that is simply unmatched. Thank you for adding so many wonderful touches to our big day!

Ashley
Ashley Singh

Getting married on 11/11/2022

Exceptional + Very Talented

I highly recommend Claudia Strenger Calligraphy for any of your calligraphy needs. Claudia is amazing and very talented at what she does, she has the eye for detail and a sweet personality. She is a ... Read more delight to work with and takes the time to understand her client's needs and truly deliver exceptional work. Her artistry is flawless and her calligraphy stands out from the crowd. She will not disappoint. My go-to for an exceptional Calligraphy artist!

V
Vanessa Tanon

Married on 07/19/2014

Personalized Santa's List / Calligraphy Art

Claudia is amazingly talented, personable, and her attention to detail, impeccable! She is also very professional. I love her work! I highly recommend Claudia Strenger Calligraphy! Read more Claudia is amazingly talented, personable, and her attention to detail, impeccable! She is also very professional. I love her work! I highly recommend Claudia Strenger Calligraphy!

Claudia Strenger Calligraphy FAQ