Claudia Tauro Events

Marblehead, MA · View map · Visit website

About Claudia Tauro Events

Claudia Tauro Events, LLC. is a wedding planning company based in the North Shore, Massachusetts. These professional planners offer everything from day-of coordination to full event planning, in order to provide you with the best wedding planning experience possible.

We has experience working on different kinds of weddings as well as highly customized weddings. You can expect expert assistance, passion, dedication, and close attention to detail when you work with them. From the beginning, you will be working with a consultant to build the day of your dreams.

Wedding wire has awarded us with Wedding Wire’s Couples’ Choice Award in 2019.

Claudia Tauro is the founder and lead planer of this company. Her roots stem from Buenos Aires, Argentina, where celebrations are a big part of their culture. Her expertise, creativity and passion for this job is tremendous. Claudia feels it is an honor to be chosen to take part in her clients lives for such big events, and her intension is to bring smiles to your faces and take away the stress.

• Ultimate Wedding Planning Package

◦ Unlimited consultations, assistance with booking venues, menu design, establishing a style, assisting with accommodations for out of town guests, and other necessary coordinations.

• The Month of Wedding Planning Package

◦ Unlimited consultations, wedding walk-throughs, creating the wedding schedule, scheduling and confirming vendors, and full on site assistance.

• The Day of Wedding Coordinator

◦ Full on site assistance the day of the wedding, confirm and manage vendors, coordinate special detail, pay special attention to the Bride,Groom, bridal party, and families.

• Custom Event Package

◦ We can tailor a package dependent on your needs.

Your wedding and events are stress free with Claudia Tauro Events !

8 Reviews for Claudia Tauro Events

8 Claudia Tauro Events Reviews

A
Aimee

Married on 10/13/2018

Look No Further for Your Wedding Coordinator

My wife and I were nearing our wedding day. We realized that we were juggling too many vendors and tasks. It would not be possible to manage our special day and also enjoy it unless we had help. So we ... Read more decided to look into a wedding coordinator. We felt our day of and also leading up would require someone to mange all the moving pieces, Allowing us to sit back and enjoy. We found Claudia. Immediately from our first conversation, we felt very good about retaining her. Claudia took control and really helped us make decisions. Her experiences really helped us to decide on key pieces for our days routine. We had no idea how much more we needed to do and coordinate. But Claudia made us feel a lot more relaxed. She was thorough and professional. Also had a personal connection. Claudia managed our vendors. Who also raved about how great she was and made it all go so smoothly. We seamlessly floated through our wedding day. Claudia was there every step of the way. There is no way it would have ran that seamless without her. Claudia is without a doubt the best. I would recommend her for all wedding planning and other events you may have. We have other large events coming and will be reaching out to her. I cannot THANK YOU enough! Mr and now Mrs, Duclos

M
Manda

Married on 09/22/2018

I seriously cannot sing Claudia's praises enough. She was perfect and I'd recommend her to anyone anywhere. We hired her as our day-of coordinator and she went above and beyond from the beginning, ... Read more contacting vendors before well before the wedding day to make sure they were all coordinated, helping us fill in the blanks without pushing things on us that we didn't want to do or buy, drafting a minute-by-minute schedule and updating vendors with it, and even finding some extra staff for us the MORNING of our wedding when one of the vendors I booked myself completely fell through. Not to mention she took my rough vision for how I wanted the decor to look and executed it GORGEOUSLY. Definitely hire her for your wedding (or any party really).

M
Maria

Married on 06/23/2018

Claudia,is a pleasure to work with. From the first moment I was impressed with her professionalism and personal touch. I highly recommend her to anyone that is thinking about organizing an even small ... Read more or big. I can’t wait to work with Claudia again