Clay Hill Garden Events

Yale, VA · View map

About Clay Hill Garden Events

Planning an event? Celebrate it in our beautifully landscaped country garden, which offer an ideal country setting for any occasion.
We are situated amoung the wheat and soybean fields in the quaint town of Yale, located only minutes from the old historic county courthouse of Sussex County, Virginia.
The spacious gardens offer many possibilities for your event. You can enjoy an intimate reception admist boxwood gardens, perennial beds and old buildings that have been salvaged from destruction and relocated on the property by the present owner.
Landscaping and private gardens are just a few of the reasons Clay Hill is an ideal venue.

4 Reviews for Clay Hill Garden Events

4 Clay Hill Garden Events Reviews

Heather
Heather

Married on 05/25/2019

Randall Wedding

I don’t even know where to begin. I’m truly blessed to have found this lovely Venue with such an amazing owner. Debbie was so amazing to work with. She helped by giving her ideas and suggestions, she ... Read more is a worker and made sure our wedding day was perfect. I can’t thank her enough for all the help she gave and all the hard work she put into our special day. Debbie I thank you so much for such an amazing experience and I will highly recommend your beautiful venue to anyone looking. It was truly a fairy tale and I appreciate all of your hard work and dedication you put into making our day so special.

K
Katelyn

Married on 10/08/2017

Debbie is fantastic! It poured on my wedding day but she made sure everything started on time and was just as beautiful as I had envisioned! Read more Debbie is fantastic! It poured on my wedding day but she made sure everything started on time and was just as beautiful as I had envisioned!

B
Brenda Harris

Married on 09/14/2013

Wedding 9/14/13

My daughter got married here on 9/14/13. It was beautiful. Debbie goes out of her way to make sure the day is special. Everything was immaculate. Debbie is always improving and adding new spaces to ... Read more make the venue even more beautiful.