CLB Photography

Attleboro, MA · View map

About CLB Photography

Plain and simple, I love my job. I've always had a passion for photography. For over 10 years, I've been capturing special moments for my clients. I feel blessed to work with families, couples, friends, and individuals to capture the special moments in their lives. Whether it is their wedding day, their newborn's homecoming, or even a special family reunion, I try to capture my clients in a natural setting that truly reflects the emotions and moment in time. My goal is to tell the story of the day and show the laughter, tears, love, and joy.
My style

My style is unique. Most use the term photo journalistic. That term does apply to my style but its more eclectic, I'm flexible to capture moments as they happen as well as a traditional family portrait. Even though I may be shooting a family portrait, I will also capture the little moments I see while my clients are getting situated. I go beyond the basic portrait to tell the family or group's story.

Charlotte L. Bowles
CLB Photography

1 Reviews for CLB Photography

1 CLB Photography Reviews

O
Rebecca

Married on 04/02/2011

Charlotte was FABULOUS! She made us feel so comfortable and was 100% professional. She was great at managing the time. She would occasionally show us photos she had taken on her camera so we could ... Read more could see how amazing the photo came out. I totally forgot she was there until she was saying goodbye. I can't wait to see our candids!!! Charlotte thank you so much for your service we truly appreciate it & can't wait to work with you again in the future!!!!

CLB Photography FAQ